3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$225
Hotels.comUS$225
eDreamsUS$225
Orbitz.comUS$225
CheapTicketsUS$225
TravelocityUS$225
All reviews wild horses puerto rico beautiful pool car rental ocean property island paradise ferry
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2021 via mobile

They call me 2 day before my arrive to let me know the only way to get to the island was by plane, I try to book a plane but was not available date because was short notice so when o try to cancel my reservation they was no able to help me and they charge me the full about of my reservation they should put this on they website for people to know about the ferry is not working for Turistas because for COVID 19 and only way to get the island is by plane

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WilderC2
Ivelisse Medina, General Manager at Blue Horizon Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2021

Dear Wilder,

We are very sorry you feel that way. Upon verifying with our guest service agent you were contacted in fact 5 days ahead of your arrival date. Our guest service agent was in contact on regards of your transportation methods and offered to schedule your flights and ferry transportation and the air taxi charter as stated by you looking forward the most economic transportation alternative. Unfortunately people doesn't take time to understand terms and policies as well as type of reservations under non refundable category. Our beautiful Island has multiple ways to get into being the most used the little aircrafts.

Respectfully,

Reviewed January 11, 2021

I booked hotel for one night getaway after we relocated to fajardo. After booking I realized the ferry is not available for non residents anymore so I contacted the hotel to cancel. A hard no with no sorry not sorry or anything. Honestly I love to support local businesses but this hotel’s attitude made me really disappointed and disgusted. If they can simply gave me a call back saying it’s their policy and they felt sorry I’ll let it pass and they can keep the money, after all it’s only $200. Called 10+ times no reply with this number they provided (787) 741-3318 on their website. Also they reported my first review addressing the issue because “The guest never stayed there” So I took a charter plane to visit them yesterday just I can write this review and it’s even more disappointed to see a small room with a strong odor possibly from smoking or mold(room Josephina). The property is nice but a 7mins drive to the main area with food and drinks. Horse poops everywhere on the grass mind your steps! The girl in the front desk was nice enough to chat but the poor management really doesn’t deserve any stars. I feel bad for people work there too I highly doubt they will be treated better. It’s purely sad just to see a nice area with bad energy. Be my guest and deal with them you will see yourself!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 240cocog
Reviewed November 22, 2020

The view is outstanding, but the rooms and staff could use improvement. The staff was very friendly but weren’t aware what was and was not open restaurant wise on the island and recommended numerous places for lunch that opened later in the day. I had to ask the the staff for bedding for the pull out couch for our third guest. They brought a top and fitted sheet and a throw blanket, but no comforter or actual blanket. I had to ask for that comforter 3 more times and was eventually given another throw blanket. Unrelated, I had to ask three times through out the day for more towels. The room is small with nice art but no TV or refrigerator. I wanted to reserve the King Suite with Ocean view but was suggested I reserve a lesser room as they will most likely upgrade me because of the slow period. Received no upgrade and were given the farthest room on the property (with my handicap mother) and hardly any ocean view because there was a large party at the resort at the same time. Because of this large party, the restaurant was closed for breakfast, lunch and dinner for two of our three night stay. Also, there was a cute puppy at the resort that belonged to a staffer, coincidentally there was dog poop left on the entrance sidewalk for a full 24 hours. We walked around it many times, I refuse to believe no one else saw it.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank ChristianaCampbell
Krystin Garcia, General Manager at Blue Horizon Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2020

Hi Christiana,
Thanks for your feedback- We were sure to provide you with the necessary towels and blankets upon your request. We do not advertise TVs on any of our websites. You agreed to pay a best available room rate which we did let you know, based on what you preferred to pay meant that we can give you the best available room possible at that time. We did not receive a request or a notification prior to arrival or upon your arrival that you needed a handicap room, if you would have let us know we would have been happy to move you closer. Our restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and with current restaurant regulations only allowing us to operate due to executive orders. As you noticed upon your arrival to the property we do have wildlife (such as horses) roaming so at any time they may pass through the sidewalk. We hope you enjoyed your babymoon in Puerto Rico.

Reviewed February 27, 2020

just came for dinner, did not realize hotel had reopened. spectacular location that feels very upscale - overlooking the water. ceviche and spicy margaritas are some of the best we have had. very friendly and attentive service. this place is a real gem and not to be missed.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

Excellent service! Adrian and Rosa are the best. Friendly staff, fabulous drinks, fantastic food in a pristine setting! The staff here made us feel like we were the only ones in the restaurant. Highly recommend this for a special night out !

Date of stay: February 2020