6 people are viewing this hotel
Orbitz.com
CheapTicketsUS$240
TravelocityUS$240
TripadvisorUS$240
All reviews yoga classes every morning solaris architecture nature jayne beaches vieques jeep relaxation horses ocean horizon lounging
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2020 via mobile

My pretty wife and me has the best ,peaceful, romantic and sexiest stay on Vieques!!! We are enchanted with this place , all the estructure is very Well planed and perfect!!!! Thanks a lot for all the hospitality!!! Everything feel save and confort. The yoga area is Nice to relaxing, you can do a great cardio running or walking on the property!!!!!!
Is really magical medieval time travel!!!!!
Super gratefully with Tammy, Allan and Ron!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank felixr623
Reviewed February 16, 2020 via mobile

My wife and I (along with friends) returned to Hix for our third stay. Every visit, we wish we could have spent “just one more day” so this year we booked for a full week. Since there’s little to do in Vieques but relax, I was certain that at the end of the week I would be bored and ready to head back to the northeast.

Hah!

Once again, I wanted to stay longer.

If you’re looking for peace and quiet in a beautiful location with inspired architecture, you cannot go wrong with Hix. If you like sunrises, stars, tropical breezes, and relaxation Hix is for you!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank giggy19
Reviewed January 5, 2020

We had a wonderful time at the Hix Island House! It was a treat to be a part of nature while experiencing the inspired architecture that responds to the climate of Vieques. We had the two bedroom Solaris 5, and enjoyed the large spaces that blended in with the environment. To steal a quote: "Should I leave my hat on or take it off?" Outdoor showers with beautiful views, horses outside the window, local bread and eggs every morning, yoga on the premisses and a staff (Alan and Tammy) both professional and warm. Neeva Gayle attire to set the mood of lounging by the infinity pool taking in the views. It is a very short trip by golf cart to the Tin Box for good BBQ and to the beautiful beaches. Next time I'll rent a jeep to further explore. This was so much more meaningful than a high rise resort!

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Daddyoo
Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

My mom and I spent 4 days at Hix Island House in June. It’s an absolutely beautiful location. Perfect place to go for a peaceful retreat from the everyday hectic lifestyle. Our room was gorgeous, very clean and relaxing. The manager Alan was so kind and accommodating. I would highly recommend this place for anyone wanting a more organic vacation destination.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Gigi919
Reviewed September 13, 2019

My stay at Hix Island House was delightful. The people were super friendly, and very accommodating. If you really want to get away from everything and relax in a peaceful and beautiful place this is the place for you.

Room tip: Solaris 1 or Redonda 1 has the best views!
Date of stay: May 2019