“Jorge is fantastic!”

Little Boat Sailing
Ranked #2 of 40 Tours in Isla de Vieques
More attraction details
Owner description: Little Boat Sailing offers daysail adventures on Hobie catamarans. Explore Vieques' bays and pristine beaches on our fast and exiting boats and snorkel colorful coral reefs. Children love to sail with us. They can sit on the trampoline and get splashed as we sail along. We strive to please, so we can make your trip as adventurous (adrenaline filled) or relaxing as you would like. Enjoy the ride!
Reviewed May 19, 2017

My wife and I took a morning snorkeling trip to a protected cove called Ensenada Honda on Vieques. Jorge our guide and the owner of Little Boat Sailing was very knowledgeable about the flora and fauna both on land and in the calm sea. I would highly recommend booking your snorkeling trip with Jorge's Little Boat Sailing. His wife Margret was helpful and accommodated out schedule.

Great experience!!

in 17 reviews
"sunscreen"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Margaret & Jorge are super nice people and gave us a wonderful experience on Vieques. I will definitely recommend the little boat sailing to all my friends and anyone travel to Puerto Rico. Jorge was a fantastic and knowledgeable captain, while we were snorkeling, he is teaching us about the animals and species in the ocean. I have never experienced a fun snorkeling like this!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

My husband and I booked a 4 hour snorkeling trip. It really was a great experience. Jorge is incredibly knowledgable about the local marine life and the history and culture of the island. We learned an incredible amount about life in Vieques above the water and below. He doesn't just sail the boat to locations; he gets out and swims with you, pointing out things we would have never noticed otherwise. We definitely recommend him!

Reviewed May 7, 2017

Margaret & Jorge gave us a wonderful experience on Vieques. Margaret's service in getting back to me and scheduling our sail was easy and organized. And Captain Jorge was a friendly and knowledgable guide. He taught us about the area, gave us a variety of activities and locations to chose from, and shared an amazing sailing and snorkeling trip with us. Because of the small group, he was able to spend individual time with each person to make sure we all had a great experience!