Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best snorkeling adventure on the island

Jorge really went out of his way to make sure we got the best experience from the trip. Using the... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2017
Harvey626
Boston, Massachusetts
Snorkeling trip

Great trip. Definitely the best snorkeling I've done in a long time . Great host very... read more

Reviewed July 17, 2017
saltyray1234
via mobile

All reviews hobie cat coral reef great sailing snorkeling trip mangrove area half day trip jorge margaret adventure vieques island water sunscreen bay
Reviewed May 19, 2017

My wife and I took a morning snorkeling trip to a protected cove called Ensenada Honda on Vieques. Jorge our guide and the owner of Little Boat Sailing was very knowledgeable about the flora and fauna both on land and in the calm sea. I would highly recommend booking your snorkeling trip with Jorge's Little Boat Sailing. His wife Margret was helpful and accommodated out schedule.

Great experience!!

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Margaret & Jorge are super nice people and gave us a wonderful experience on Vieques. I will definitely recommend the little boat sailing to all my friends and anyone travel to Puerto Rico. Jorge was a fantastic and knowledgeable captain, while we were snorkeling, he is teaching us about the animals and species in the ocean. I have never experienced a fun snorkeling like this!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

My husband and I booked a 4 hour snorkeling trip. It really was a great experience. Jorge is incredibly knowledgable about the local marine life and the history and culture of the island. We learned an incredible amount about life in Vieques above the water and below. He doesn't just sail the boat to locations; he gets out and swims with you, pointing out things we would have never noticed otherwise. We definitely recommend him!

Reviewed May 7, 2017

Margaret & Jorge gave us a wonderful experience on Vieques. Margaret's service in getting back to me and scheduling our sail was easy and organized. And Captain Jorge was a friendly and knowledgable guide. He taught us about the area, gave us a variety of activities and locations to chose from, and shared an amazing sailing and snorkeling trip with us. Because of the small group, he was able to spend individual time with each person to make sure we all had a great experience!

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Captain Jorge and his Hobie cat are awesome! He has various things that you can do, but he leaves it up to you. We snorkeled on horse shoe reef and stopped at a little beach as we wanted to see the island from the water. He is very knowledgeable, and fun. It was a great day.