Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best snorkeling adventure on the island

Jorge really went out of his way to make sure we got the best experience from the trip. Using the... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2017
Harvey626
Boston, Massachusetts
Snorkeling trip

Reviewed July 17, 2017
saltyray1234
via mobile

All reviews hobie cat captain jorge coral reef ensenada honda great sailing snorkeling trip mangrove area half day trip flora and fauna small group margaret adventure vieques island water species bay
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Using the Hobie Cat to explore the reefs around Escondido Bay was an excellent way to explore the reefs and mangrove area.
Jorge made sure everyone was comfortable with where and what we saw. Novices in the group always felty at ease and were hooked on snorkeling at the end of the all-to-brief half-day trip.
Jorge can provide all the snorkeling gear, so all you need is your swimming gear, sunscreen & if you want, a hat for when you're on the boat.
Jorge was a wealth of information on the island of Vieques, the flora & fauna and clearly has a passion for helping people enjoy adventure.
We were not sure at first when booking the trip, but at the end of the vacation, everyone agreed that the trip with Jorge trip was the best trip of the week.
The icing on the cake was that Jorge sent a large number of photos through to our email which he took while snorkeling with us.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Great trip. Definitely the best snorkeling I've done in a long time . Great host very knowledgeable of the area. This is the first time I went on an excursion and I would definitely go again. He takes all the photos of the trip and sends them through email. The photos especially the under water shots of the reef we're fantastic. Thank you for a great trip

1  Thank saltyray1234
Reviewed July 6, 2017

I reached out to Little Boat Sailing to arrange the sailing/snorkeling excursion. Margaret was very responsive and it was easily booked. I had trouble with a rental car (that's another review for another day) and wasn't going to be able to make my arranged time. Rather than cancel, Margaret and Jorge were kind enough to move the time so I could make it. The sailing/snorkeling itself was so fun. Jorge was very knowledgeable and, as someone who is not a strong swimmer, he was patient and helpful. All in all well worth the investment and I highly recommend you book with Little Boat Sailing if you go to Vieques!

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Jorge planned our trip perfectly. We enjoyed great sailing, and then snorkeled at two beautiful coral reefs. Jorge snorkeled with us, finding interesting sea creatures, and explaining what we were seeing. I really can't imagine a better way to experience coral reef snorkeling.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

My wife and I took a morning snorkeling trip to a protected cove called Ensenada Honda on Vieques. Jorge our guide and the owner of Little Boat Sailing was very knowledgeable about the flora and fauna both on land and in the calm sea. I would highly recommend booking your snorkeling trip with Jorge's Little Boat Sailing. His wife Margret was helpful and accommodated out schedule.

Great experience!!

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Margaret & Jorge are super nice people and gave us a wonderful experience on Vieques. I will definitely recommend the little boat sailing to all my friends and anyone travel to Puerto Rico. Jorge was a fantastic and knowledgeable captain, while we were snorkeling, he is teaching us about the animals and species in the ocean. I have never experienced a fun snorkeling like this!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

My husband and I booked a 4 hour snorkeling trip. It really was a great experience. Jorge is incredibly knowledgable about the local marine life and the history and culture of the island. We learned an incredible amount about life in Vieques above the water and below. He doesn't just sail the boat to locations; he gets out and swims with you, pointing out things we would have never noticed otherwise. We definitely recommend him!

Reviewed May 7, 2017

Margaret & Jorge gave us a wonderful experience on Vieques. Margaret's service in getting back to me and scheduling our sail was easy and organized. And Captain Jorge was a friendly and knowledgable guide. He taught us about the area, gave us a variety of activities and locations to chose from, and shared an amazing sailing and snorkeling trip with us. Because of the small group, he was able to spend individual time with each person to make sure we all had a great experience!

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Captain Jorge and his Hobie cat are awesome! He has various things that you can do, but he leaves it up to you. We snorkeled on horse shoe reef and stopped at a little beach as we wanted to see the island from the water. He is very knowledgeable, and fun. It was a great day.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

Recently enjoyed a 4 hour sail and snorkeling trip with Captain Jorge. It was wonderful! Jorge was very prompt, knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. he shared a great deal of information about the area and was flexible. It was clear that Jorge takes great pride in his business and is very respectful not only to the people on his boat but the nature which surrounds the area. I highly recommend this trip.