Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$102
Hotels.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
Trip.comUS$115
eDreamsUS$102
Agoda.comUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2020

Gone to this hotel for 2 nights... very pleasant, the room was Nice and clean, and the me.le at the restaurant " le dome" were very good, the breakfeast too...
The crew was charming... we'll comme back

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
karibea-DirQUALITE, Qualité at Karibea Valmeniere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2020

Dear Customer,

It was a pleasure to welcome you at Karibea Valmeniere.

As you mentioned, our nice room are well equiped and our friendly staff was glad to offered good food at Le Dôme located near the pool with a view.

Thank you again for your time and staying with us,

Best regards,

Emma

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Convenient. Easily drive to points North and South. Nearby is Carrefour and even McDonalds! Martinique is so humid my fingerprint reader on the phone often failed! AC isn't quite strong enough to dry my undershirt overnight, but 2 nights were enough. I found a long sleeve zip placket sweat-wicking undershirt to be best for hiking; I should have brought more of them!

US Embassy is here so if you're concerned about safety (a problem in Jamaica, but not Martinique) that should put your mind at ease. Pool is not heated, was beautiful but not for acrophobics

Generally, in Martinique, we found public toilets surprisingly clean, mosquitoes not a problem in December. For the car, beware that some gas stations run out of unleaded gasoline

Room tip: 4th floor is most convenient - that's where you enter the hotel. Bar is on 8th (top) floor, so rooms near it may be noisy.
Date of stay: December 2019
karibea-DirQUALITE, Qualité at Karibea Valmeniere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2020

Many thanks for staying with us and sharing your experience at Karibea.

Hope to see you soon,

Best regards

Reviewed August 5, 2019

the place was in a very good location. breakfast was simple yet fulling and the staff were very friendly. the roo.s are a bit old and the showers have no curtains but outside of that everything else was good enough..could possibly return. and the prices were good as well.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Bar closed on Sundays. No room service on Sundays. Restaurant opens at 7.30 pm on Sunday. Unsafe to walk around the hotel local area (stray dogs, shanty towns, dodgy looking locals). No gym. Tiny pool in the middle of the (closed) bar. No possibility of food before 6am. Minibar had 1 chocolate bar and no other food. This is not a business hotel, more like a backpackers hostel. The only non-French TV channel is CNN. The only good thing about this hotel is the aircon. I wish I had followed my instinct and changed hotels as soon as I arrived, it is not a good experience for an International traveller. One of the worst hotels I have been to for a long time.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

I needed to stay at the hotel for 8 days whilst my friend was in the local hospital. His hospitalisation had been a very stressful time for us both. This is really a recommendation for the wonderful staff at the hotel:
Sylviane on reception who was always so helpful and welcoming, and was able to arrange an English speaking taxi driver for my trips to the hospital, which made me feel safe and secure.
The other receptionists who made French speaking telephone calls on my behalf.
The receptionists who, when my friend was discharged, so kindly let us have an extended check out on our room then allowed us the use of a suite until we finally left the hotel at 7pm in the evening. My friend was feeling so fatigued after a difficult time in hospital and facing a 20 hour trip home.
Finally, Sandra, the lady who cleaned and prepared my room every day to a very high standard, spoke perfect English and offered me lots of tips and advice on local transport and traditions for the festival.
Breakfasts were very good.
Swimming pool excellent and roof top garden and jacuzzi a lovely place to relax, prior to daily 5 hour hospital visiting sessions.

Date of stay: March 2019