Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$100
TravelocityUS$100
FindHotelUS$100
Orbitz.comUS$100
CheapTicketsUS$100
TripadvisorUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

The owner was very rude and unprofessional.He started out good buy coming to get our luggage at the port.But after we were settled in it went down hill.On our last day he really did not give a damn about us.Speaking to us like he was our slave master. To the point that I and others wanted to knock his teeth out. Oh and 1 card key can open all the room doors in the hotel.I wish I could rate there with 1/2 a star. When we bath water was all over the place.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Franklyn B
Reviewed July 8, 2018

I would NEVER, EVER book this hotel again! In all my many travels and interactions with hotels, this is the WORST I have ever experienced. After booking our room well in advance and with confirmations in hand, the Manager refused to give my wife and I and my 2 friends the two rooms we had booked for the Martinique Carnival earlier this year. The Manager was rude and hostile and insisted we should blame Expedia and Hotels.Com for the lack of any rooms. The Manager was not even willing to pick up the phone and try to help us get accommodation elsewhere. We were simply told there were no rooms and that we had to go somewhere else! This was the most unprofessional behaviour I have ever seen for someone in the hospitality business.
Fortunately, a very lovely, clean and friendly hotel next door called Fort Savanne came to our rescue and offered us 2 beautiful rooms for our 4-night stay. Thank you Fort Savanne! Your awful neighbours have a lot to learn from you.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Leathon K
Reviewed March 24, 2018

if you plan to stay in this hotel please make sure you have a backup plan at anytime hotel refused to give room.

book this hotel through booking.com with confirming booking. when reach hotel no one at reception. waiting almost a hours, the hotel owner comes to me and informed that he cannot provide me an accommodation given the reason that hotel is fully booked and they do not give a guarantee for a room. even after showing a confirm booking with advance payment, they say I have to call booking.com as they confirm booking not he, so its responsible for booking.com to provide accommodation

I face so many problems and waste my time to looking room in Martinique which is a new place for me.

the hotel owner is very rude and doesn't care about guest even not assist to arrange some other room in the nearby hotel.

Strongly not recomandate to stay

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank 61prabhakark
Reviewed February 28, 2018

Prices are great, especially for the location. This is more for the explorer not for the average high-class luxurious guest. If you are looking for that this place is not for you . If you are looking for however for a place to rest ya head, with hot water and a view, close to everything. This one for u man.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Great location for price. We were in the heart of all the action during the xmas season. Checking is too late in my opinion it was at 3pm and we had to an entier day because we arrived early. The hotel isn't fully functional because we had to go out for food all the time.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple