Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2020 via mobile

Ours was last minute booking as we had to stay unplanned extra night in Anse Mitan. Hotel looked great from photos and good price for one night although initially slightly concerned when read previous comments.
My conclusion is to read comments with healthy scepticism. Hotel was basic yes but it is a 2 star hotel and very well
priced. Receptionist was very helpful and room on 3rd floor was very easily acceptable even without lifts ( we were carrying bikes too). View from room was stunning and good reason to select hotel on this criteria alone.
Room was clean, well stocked with kitchen utensils, inc a kettle !!! This was highlight for a couple of Brits as we were able to have a cup of tea for first time in days

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
EquipeKRC, Responsable réception at Karibea Camelia Residence, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2020

Dear customer.
We thank you for your comment following your experience in our hotel. We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in our hotel.best regard.team karibea

Reviewed November 29, 2019

Would give 0 stars
I booked this place for my gf and me and we wanted to check in ten minutes before 10 pm. The door was closed for the reception and when we knocked an angry receptionist didn't want to open even though I had a reservation. After knocking a few times he opened and was very angry at us. He said check in is over, I looked at the watch and we still had time which I told him.
It ended by him getting aggressive and starting to fight me because I refused to leave because I had a room reserved. He punched my head, my hand, shoved me to the ground and broke a plant where he three me on. My girlfriend was crying and watching this crazyness. We left after soon because this guy. We had to sleep on the beach then and today I cannot move my left hand and my whole body hurts. I will go to the police and to court against this hotel. We have many videos my girlfriend took.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
EquipeKRC, Responsable réception at Karibea Camelia Residence, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2019

dear customer,

we deplore the facts you present.be assured that we are very concerned by your story and we send to the director,who will take the necessary measures.
cordially

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

+ Nice staff. Wifi working ok.

- The room was dirty and very noisy. Bugs and bugs. There were a lot of cars arriving and leaving during the night, just in front of the balcony. I did not feel safe, like anyone could jump in the room in a second. But actually nothing happened.
Maybe the rooms at the second and third floors are better and more comfortable.

Not really sure the price correspond to the quality of the room.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Equipe_Karibea, Community Manager Junior at Karibea Camelia Residence, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2018

Dear client,

Thank you for taking your time to give us a feedback.

We have taken all comments above-mentionned into account and will inform the management staff.

Please know that hygiene is crucial to us in order to ensure the quality of customers’ stay.

Looking forward to seeing you again for a better experience.

The Karibea team.

Reviewed February 6, 2017

What a disgusting hole of a hotel! Bugs everywhere, dirty disgusting sheets, a bathroom that floods and a shower that barely dribbles water... I got stuck with a first floor room, and couldnt even use my "balcony" because there were always feral cats laying around on it to escape the heat! There is very little parking, and if people come in late your car will be double parked, beware if you need to leave early to get to the airport!

No where near where any Les Trois Ilets action is, and up an insanely steep hill... The only saving grace was that the pool was reasonably clean/usable.

On top of everything, the hotel double charged me and would not reply to any emails... They will be hearing from my bank.

Seriously, its cheap. I get it... but dont let saving a few bucks ruin your vacation.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Equipe_Karibea, Responsable relations clients at Karibea Camelia Residence, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Dear SamA021,

We would like first to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are really sorry to read that our stay didn't meet your expectation. Be sure the confort and the satisfaction of our guest are our priorities. We will write to the differents services what you writed to us so they will be able to improve it.
We are also really sorry about the payment issus, be sure we will fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you here or in another Karibea resort to prove you our good wishes to meet with your expectations.

Kind regards,
The karibea team.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

We were glad to only stay there for one night. The rooms smelled old, everything was past their prime. Wifi worked in the rooms at slow speed. Nice view over the Pointe du Bout and Fort de France in the distance.
The pool was not very enticing, so we stayed away and enjoyed the Pointe du Bout restaurants instead. Staff was friendly and hepful.
Balcony kitchenettes are a plus, but the balcony is tiny.

Room tip: It seems that all rooms turn toward the ocean view.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Equipe_Karibea, Responsable relations clients at Karibea Camelia Residence, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2017

Dear Florence,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at the residence Camelia.

We are sorry to read that your stay didn't meet your expectation. Be sure the satisfaction and the comfort of our guest is our priority. We will transfer your comments to the concerned services so we will be able to make approvement on it.

Netherless, we are glad to read that you could enjoy the balcony overviewing the sea and that you got along with our staff.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again in one of our hotel to prove you our wishes to answer to your expectations.

Kind regards,