“refined dining”

Ranked #18 of 72 Restaurants in Trois-Ilets
Price range: US$20 - US$55
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: In a spacious and modern area overlooking the garden and the swimming pool, Le Pitaya Restaurant welcomes up to 100 people. Breakfast Buffet is served from 6.00am to 10.00am. Dinner from 6:30pm to 10.00pm. Our Chef offers a semi-gourmet cuisine with sweet flavours of Caribbean style. A world cuisine including fruits and vegetables from the Caribbean. Every Wednesday and every Sunday, we can enjoy a Caribbean Buffet Breakfast. Every Sunday, your dinner come with a lounge atmosphere. A singer is here to put on a live caribbean music.
Reviewed February 25, 2018

the restaurant in the hotel La Pagerie offers a great breakfast buffet, but does also very good dinner with local dishes and ingredients. Portions not too big, but well prepared, tasty.
very friendly staff

Jérémy V, Directeur de la Restauration at Restaurant Le Pitaya, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Hello,
I am delighted to see that your visit to our restaurant has fully satisfied you. Our team would be happy to welcome you again. See you soon

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Situated in the Hotel La Pagerie, we had dinner there. Service was prompt, informed and helpful. Food was good, and nicely presented. Arrived fast. Portions are small by North American standards. Prices are a bit high for what you get. Nothing bad, mind you, but nothing really special. Overlooks the pool area. Clean toilets.

Jérémy V, Directeur de la Restauration at Restaurant Le Pitaya, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Hello,
Thank you for spending time sharing your review of our restaurant.
I am delighted to read that our service and our dishes have pleased you. I take note of your comment regarding quantities.
Looking forward to seeing you again at Pitaya

Regards,

Jérémy V
F&B Manager

Reviewed February 2, 2018

We'd had breakfast every morning in the same room but at night it is transformed to an elegant dining experience. Wonderful ravioli appetizer and sea bass entree. Great service.

Jérémy V, Directeur de la Restauration at Restaurant Le Pitaya, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Hello
See you soon

Reviewed January 23, 2018

20 Euros PP for the buffet - a poor selection of unappealing food items - just too much, even for a somewhat pricey resort town.

Hello,
I'm sorry to read that your experience at Pitaya wasn't good.
I can assure you that the quality of products offered is an important thing for my team and myself.
Maybe you arrived at the end of the service with a buffet a little less provided. I present our apologies in any case.
We hope to welcome you again in order to change your mind.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

This restaurant was just ok to me. The menu left much to be desired for me. I didnt really want anything on it but went for reasons I wont get into here. THe food was decent enough nothing I would write home about. I also felt uncomfortable there.