“Great first meal in Mertinique”
Review of B. Attitude

B. Attitude
Ranked #37 of 72 Restaurants in Trois-Ilets
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

Very nice outdoor dining with great atmosphere. Had a wonderfully cooked ribeye in pepper sauce and my wife had a salad. The service was very friendly and patient with our lack of French.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

A great option for a large, gourmet burger and fries. Very well done. The Classique was very unique with both the burger and a burger patty-sized potato pancake in the same bun. They make their own ketchup. Very nice atmosphere when seated outside in the Creale Village courtyard at night. Recommended.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

We happened on this restaurant at 2p.m. Although the kitchen was preparing to close, we were greeted and served with a smile. And, the hamburger was the best we've eaten in a long time.

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

And not for the salad, like I did. On my arrival in Martinique I was hungry as I arrived late at night. I decided to have a light meal and ended up here. The staff was nice, the wine was good but the salad to be honest was lacking taste. The burgers looked really nice though!

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Great burgers of all kinds. French fries also excellent. Wonderful terrasse with evening frogs signing!