See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

If you are interested in the true beauty of Saba, this is the place for you. The ecolodge gave me everything I needed to enjoy my time in Saba. Saba is a beautiful island with simple pleasures, and the extravagance of hotels are unnecessary in my opinion, and you lose focus of the natural beauty and wildlife available to you at all times in Saba. I went to sleep to the sounds of tree frogs and woke to the sounds of roosters. I was introduced to edible herbs and the local fruits and vegetables grown on the property. Even as they renovate, the ecolodge will still be able to provide you with an experience unlikely any other and leave you feeling like you had a truly unique vacation. The owners are willing to help you with whatever you need and truly want their guests to have a good time on Saba. Definitely give it a chance, you won't regret it!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2016

We chose the ecolodge to celebrate our 15th aniversary for the weekend, and we loved it. It's so wild and beautiful, a real treat to hear the sound of nature and
animals all the time. Our lodge (herbal garden) was simple and lovely. We had hot water shower, enough solar energy for the needed light at night.
The saturday night family barbecue was very nice (by the way, when they say 6.30pm, it is 6.30pm... We, Caribbean residents, arrived a bit late ;-) ). The food was very tasty and there was a lot to share, meats and vegetarian sides. They grow a lot in their gardens, so great fresh food.
The Ecolodge is conveniently located, you will only walk 5mn from the taxi stop (end of the road!), and have 4 trails to choose from.
Another advice: do not eat in your room, eat outisde! When they say do not leave food that is not totally sealed.... They mean it. We must have left somecrumbs on the bed... Two hours later the ants were many at work on that one spot! Luckily I swept them all and it looks like spraying the whole bed with my ani mosquito spray did the trick for a quiet night :) But no worries: no mosquito there by the way. Not one in two trips to Saba: I love the place!
We will definitely go back to the ecolodge, with our little ones who will love it for sure.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marie-ClaireCM
Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

My son and I had a family style dinner at eco lodge. As a chef, I must say the ribs were some of the best I've had. Jerk chicken was topnotch, organic sides of cole slaw, chick pea salas, mash potatoes (reminded me of thanksgiving), green beans, Coen and coconut, all grown on premises were spot on. I will stay here next time on saba to support this wonderful group of people.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

Rustic place, perfect to get back to nature and central to some of the best trekking on Saba. Great restaurant attached with real ecotourism vibe. All staff we spoke to were volunteers and truly loved the place. Don't forget your bug spray and flashlight. Bohemian paradise!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2016

The Eco-lodge restaurant has the best tasting food on Saba Island, if you like food from nature. Nothing artificial or frozen. The BBQ ribs and jerk chicken are for meat eaters, and everything else is for vegetarian folks. I really enjoyed the selection of cooked pumpkin squash, salads, mashed potatoes, chickpea and green pea soup, aswell as a variety of rice dishes. My tip is to plan ahead for the "all you can eat" special, on Saturday night. The restaurant also carries an assorted list of beer and hard drink selections. Afterwards, everybody can relax outside, next to the camp fire created by the hardworking folks on premise. Not to be missed.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends