“great value”
Review of Auberge Seraphine

Auberge Seraphine
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Castries
Reviewed 16 April 2011

great stay! planning to return. love the spacious bathroom and balcony. the pool was clean and quite.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank traveller101Anu

Reviewed 6 April 2011

I spent two nights; March 27 & 28- 2011, and from arrival to departure the service was more than a 5 star. My room was clean, wasn't expecting such a big bathroom-great. The location was perfect and my terrace gave me a vantage point for many pictures even all the white birds. The best part of my trip was going to the restaurant for all meals, and getting such wonderful service from the staff, the part that I didn't like was leaving. I will recommend this hotel to all family and friends. I will definitely put it on my list for a must stay next year for the worldwide St.Lucia Associations convention in St. Lucia again. The price was great...again keep up the great work, and you are a great hotel. The beach may not be at your doorstep, but I will drive to the beach--to get the great service you deliver. See you in August 2011, I will return with my family.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
AubergeSeraphine, Owner at Auberge Seraphine, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2011

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and for the review you left on our website! We truly enjoyed having you and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 February 2011

This is a lovely hotel in a handy location for an amazing price. I stayed here for two nights in January while waiting for friends to arrive on St. Lucia. (I was going to stay at a villa with them.) I stayed here several years ago for the same reason.
I could see the bright hotel tucked away in a little inlet as we entered the port on the ferry. The building is very attractive. It has a pleasant view of the harbor. The rooms are a good size. Because it is a small hotel, the staff was very personal and caring. They helped me settle a rental car problem that I had had on a previous island. They also showed me a path that made it easy to walk to town. There is a good swimming pool and patio with lounge chairs. In fact, if one wasn't interested in being on a beach, this would be a good place from which to tour the island.
The restaurant is also very attractive and the food is excellent. For two nights, two dinners, two breakfasts, and a lunch I paid only $307

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2011

We picked this place from previous reviews. The view is nice looking out to the harbor, and there is a pond full of water lillies and egrets in front. It's a good place if you need to be close to the airport ar a resonable price. It's also close to Coal Pot restaurant which I highly recommend.
We stayed twice on our trip to Saint Lucia. The first night we go a room that the A/C didn't work well, and we were too tired to deal with it. They made up for it the next time with a nicer room and funtioning A/C.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2010

It was just a one night but I chose Auberge Seraphine because its not in the busiest part of Castries. The views are great. So I took my sons to the movies, ate pizza and ice cream and suprised them with a night out by staying there. Big breakfast in the morning and off we went. Thanks for a wonderful, memorable stay...

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jaycpee34
Reviewed 1 April 2010

My husband and I stayed at this hotel because he had business in st. Lucia. I was skeptical at first because the hotel was not on the beach and it was close to Castries, a busy city. But soon we found our way around (rental car) and if we needed to go somewhere we were not sure of, there were friendly taxi drivers to show us the way. The staff of this hotel are extremely helpful and we left there feeling like we had made friendships to treasure. We will remember them and I'm sure when we go back to St. Lucia, it will be to this hotel. The cost is reasonable (and I do recomend a room with a view of the marina) compared to the "all inclusive" resorts, so that you can afford the room and still take the tours or boat cruises and go to nearby beaches, The restaurant had exceptional food also. We could have eaten anywhere but chose to eat there everynight due to the menu and staff. The staff at the bar will mix you up practically any drink that you desire. They aim to please. All in all this hotel is a gem!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2010

I stayed at the Auberge (infact all people travelling to St Lucia form my employers do), in September 09, and what can I say? From when I first arrived (admittedly after a rather hair raising taxi ride from Hewanorra Airport in the South of the Island - but thats what makes St Lucia fun!!), to when I left, I was made to feel really welome, and for a women travelling on her own it was particually reasuring. The food was wonderful, and from the first night when the waiter found out it was my first trip to St Lucia, the Chef "added" to my evening meals from then on with local vegtables such as Dasheen and Plantain, which I proberbly wouldn't of tried otherwise! Also the lady who waited on at Breakfast was fantastic, making sure I took something with me to eat at Lunchtime! Eating dinner, in a open fronted resturant looking over the bay at night was such a peaceful experiance. For anyone who worries about the close proximity to the local airport in Castries - don't worry - I never heard any planes as the Auberge is so sheltered! Will definatly recommend anyone travelling for business or please to Castries, to give the Auberge a chance!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Anniex90
Also consider these accommodations in or near Castries
0.5 km away
2.9 km away
Villa Beach Cottages
Villa Beach Cottages
#2 of 12 in Castries

Been to Auberge Seraphine? Share your experiences!