Auberge Seraphine 13 January 2012
Lovely short stay at Auberge again. We had a room overlooking the water and the Egrets. Very clean. I met our housekeeper, Lia, and she is very nice. Elton and the other staff do a brilliant rum punch. Clive the new security guard was a pleasure to talk to and a mine of information. A very well run and not expensive place. Going back to stay later in the year for a little longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries