I spent five nights there from the 24th to the 29th January. You pay beer money, yet you still get enough champagne.
You get champagne in terms of efficient service.
You get champagne in terms of treatment; they tend to treat you like family. I was impressed by the informality and customer-trusting nature from booking, through check-in and then checkout. I hope that no circumstances arise that would cause them to change their way of doing business – hospitality without officiousness.
I had a minor issue at around 1.30 a.m. on my first night and was able to have my room changed immediately and amiably by the overnight manager whose name I believe was Swelen.
Many thanks to Barbara who attended to me at breakfast, Thomas, who attended to me at dinner together with Miriam and Camilla at the front desk who extended a number of courtesies to me, all deeply appreciated.
I had no complaints and was satisfied with my room and its maintenance. I loved the view from my room’s balcony and would stay up late at night just enjoying the refreshing night air. I felt safe at all times on the compound and always saw security personnel on the compound.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries