4,288 results
All reviews paradise pool quiet pool kelly's dockside irie bar st lucia our honeymoon la toc pier restaurant beach vendors road noise laid back club room water sports joe knows concierge room italian restaurant main pool
Reviewed November 12, 2018

This was our fourth visit to the Halcyon, and has always it did not disappoint. Chris Elliott and his whole team helped deliver 14 days of excellence and service which helped make out holiday memorable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank davesmith476
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Got the shuttle from le toc.... asked for a reservation at kellys on the pier. Staff where eonderful and sorted.... food was outrageously outstanding.... sscallop starter amazing pork belly cheek starter delucious.... ribeye unbelievable.... mixed grill stupendous..... great house wines..... service top top notch.... might be the smallest sandals on resort but service is top draw and kellys numero 1...

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank IanWilliamH
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Just got back from the Halcyon, it was a beautiful resort. All members of staff were super friendly and knew all guest my their names! Great personal touch. All the wedding staff helped make my mum and step dads wedding day the most amazing unforgettable day. Our butler Maverick was amazing, he couldn’t do enough for us and made our trip a memorable one! Will definitely be returning to the Halcyon in the future.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CloNorks
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

I wish we could give more than 5 stars! Staying at a Sandals resort is an amazing experience, but the people at the Halcyon Beach resort made this an experience that we will never forget. We arrived as guests, but left feeling like family. In the concierge office, Club Sandals, Sameera and Melissa rose the bar in service. No question was brushed aside, no request was too big or small. And we got a crash lesson in cricket rules all while watching the World Series and rooting for our beloved and now Champion Boston Red Sox! Thanks, Melissa!
Militina, Esma, and Vanessa in the spa, Naza and chef Casamir at Mario’s restaurant, the head chef of Bay Side restaurant (I can’t remember her name but the food was phenomenal ) and so many, many more staff made us feel welcome, and appreciated. We had the BEST time on our honeymoon and can’t wait to go back and returning guests. Sending love from cold New England. We miss St. Lucia and our new friends but we will definitely be back!!

2  Thank NorthStar47927309257
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

What can I say...this trip was amazing. This was our honeymoon and we were treated like royalty. The staff at halcyon was incredible. We were even brought to tears upon our goodbye. Special thanks to millitena and Esma for our spa experience as well as their lunch experience of local cuisine. Another thank you to Naza. She was our hostess at Mario’s. She was so welcoming and treated us to a beautifully set table for two. She made our trip so much more special. We miss her. Thank you to Sameera for doing everything in her power to find my carved hummingbird. I have never experienced a trip quite like this. And my wife and I will be back.

1  Thank dbarker13pebble