2,936 results
All reviews papa dons upper deck plunge pool kids club all inclusive plan time share rodney bay hibiscus suite jammers bar banana boat dragonfly restaurant dragon fly water sports all inclusive option steep hillside st lucia shuttle service
Reviewed April 7, 2018

A great family holiday , all inclusive in a 2 bed villa . Food overall was excellent Papa Dons in particular both for quality and service
Excellent service from many staff members , worth mentioning the water sports centre , reception , jammers tours ,
Only slight frustration at times understaffing at pool bar and difficulty getting hot drinks

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tony W
Malantha, Executive Administrative Assistant at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Hello Tony W,

We are delighted that your family vacation with us met and exceeded your expectations. We aim to please consistently.

We greatly appreciate your time and consideration in leaving us a positive review from your experience with us.

Please recommend us to your family and friends.

We look forward to serving you again.

Best Wishes!

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We just stayed at this hotel for just over a week. The rooms were spacious as we had a 2 bedrzoom booking. Always clean and well tended/supplied. Good choice of restaurants and activities. Very friendly and helpful staff - special mention to Lara at reception for being so helpful on our arrival. The only concern was wait times at Morning breakfast - it could get a bit backed up and take some time to be seated and not sure why this happened as ample tables and staff. But easily rectified. We had s fabulous time and will make this our choice hotel when visiting St Lucia. Equally we’d HIGHLY recommended it to others.

1  Thank JenniferSS8888

Hello Jennifer,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to write a review of your recent stay at Windjammer Landing.

It is great to know that you had an outstanding experience here with us.

Many thanks for your great recommendation.

Knowing that you would return to us is a huge compliment.

We look forward to your return.

Best Wishes!

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

If you are thinking of going there and you do please I advice you to lock your doors before you go to sleep or anytime you are not in the villas. During my 1 week vacation with 2 teenage girls, on the 26th of March 2018 just around midnight , a man tried to break into one of the rooms we were staying in. I had broken a glass and had went into the bathroom to throw the glass away when a heard a noise coming from the bedroom. When I came out of the bathroom there was a strange man who had opened the door and was half way into the room. I panicked as I had 2 young girls in the villa; screaming and cursing I chased him away and he ran away disappearing into the dark night. I immediately called the front desk. Security came over and i explained what had happened. They looked around and could not find the guy. Minutes later they called a security guard through a walkie talkie who was patrolling that night and asked him if he had seen anyone or anything suspicious. The man said no he hadn't seen anything. While he was talking I realized that it was the same man who opened the door and tried to break in through the pool door. I told the guards that it was him. They told him to apologize to me and that was it. The next morning the head security guy came to take my statement and they told me they were going to remove the guy. The teenage girls were scared and paranoid. Management did nothing to assure our safety but to tell us that the man would be removed. I dont have any proof that the man is no longer working there, and that is why I am writing this. I do not wish anyone staying there with their kids to experience what we experienced.

22  Thank Buyi M
Reviewed April 6, 2018

Beautiful resort up in the hillside. Excellent tropical views. Shuttle service very efficient for those who do not want to walk up or down to the main lobby. Good choice of restaurants on the property although a bit pricey, but there is a small mini mart on site (also expensive). Overall a great resort and friendly staff. I would recommend the resort to families as there is a very active kids club and water sports for the older kids.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank ltdecdawe
Malantha, Executive Administrative Assistant at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Hello ltdecdawe,

Thank you for choosing Windjammer Landing!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your accommodation, our amazing views and the hospitality of our fabulous staff.

Many thanks for your kind recommendation.

Please do come again.

Best wishes!

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

St Lucia took us by surprise. What a beautiful island filled with the sweetest people. The Windjammer had everything we ever needed. From delicious food, ever flowing drinks, and breathtaking views, the Windjammer is the place to go. Not to mention all the water sports you can partake in, too! We loved the Windjammer! Esie at the front desk was so very helpful and kind!

1  Thank April N
Malantha, Executive Administrative Assistant at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Hello April N,

Thank you for choosing St. Lucia and the Windjammer Landing.

We are elated that you enjoyed our breathtaking views, delicious cuisine and the hospitality of our fabulous staff.

Thank you for your kind mention of Esie, who contributed to your wonderful experience.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Best wishes!