2,922 results
All reviewspapa donsupper deckplunge poolkids cluball inclusive plantime sharerodney bayhibiscus suitejammers barbanana boatdragonfly restaurantdragon flywater sportsall inclusive optionsteep hillsidest luciaday sail
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I held my wedding at windjammer landings villa beach resort and it was amazing. The wedding coordinator created everything I envisioned for my big day. The decor for the wedding was elegant and the staff was professional and efficient. I stayed in a villa at the hotel and it was the BEST stay I ever had yet. The villa was equipped with a hottub, full kitchen, spacious rooms and pool area. The environment was welcoming, the spa was a relaxing retreat and the food was delightful. I will definitely return for another vacation at Windjammers.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank malisaneptune
Reviewed 1 week ago

Celebrating birthday's and wedding anniversary. Must send a shout out to Lindin, my girl Tiara (Front Desk Staff), Marcellus Vidal, Michael Louis, Travis George, Jeff Joseph, Ronnie Alcindor and Angus Joseph for making our celebration one to Always Remember!

Can't forget the shuttle drivers... Always, pleasant and quick! They remember your name and villa number even though they have tons of customers assist.

Thank You Windjammer Staff for your above excellent customer service!

Room Tip: Villa is private with ocean views on the side of the mountain. Eat at Papa Don's and the Upper Desk.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ellisondeborah
Reviewed 1 week ago

Great resort with everything you need. Very friendly staff through out. As the resort is built on a hill side some areas are hard work to walk to. We were in villa 10 so was ok walking to and from the villa to the pool from our location. There are shuttles available 24 hrs but not if your wearing a wet swim suit. Aqua aerobic was great fun every morning in the main pool. Water sports were always available too. I don't think the resort was at capacity, which was good for booking evening meals. Ate in Papa Dons a couple of times, good service and menu choice, although very humid further up the hill. Didn't try the Upper Deck as we weren't on the All Inclusive plan and thought it was very over priced, in fact we didn't see many guests at all eat there during our stay. Lunch times can get busy, especially if there are rain showers, and lack of staff at Jammers on a couple of occasions lead to quite a long wait. Our villa was spotlessly clean, room was serviced every day by very happy, friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble. The outdoor plunge pool was quite scruffy and dated and not the cleanest, but as it was very small we didn't need to use it as we had the main pools. Overall, a wonderful family break and certainly somewhere we would return...
Thank you Windjammer for a lovely holiday!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sirjuesingh
Malantha, Executive Administrative Assistant at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello Valued Guest,

Thank you for visiting us and for sharing your experiences with us.

We are elated that you had a wonderful and relaxing family holiday here at the beautiful Windjammer Landing.

It was a pleasure serving you and your family and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Best Wishes!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wedding:
Wow. When my husband and I dreamt of our perfect wedding, this was it!!! Literally, everything from start to finish was perfection. Melanie is truly a miracle worker, super hero! We had 20 guests, all coming from NC, USA for the wedding and Melanie was more than open to helping everyone find their perfect room, book taxis, and assist with questions. She was on top of everything from day 1- patient with questions and me changing my mind a million times! Our wedding was flawless- literally. Melanie made everything extremely stress free and the ceremony and reception was beyond beautiful. Food was great, location was great (ceremony on the beach and reception at Embers Restaurant). We hired DJ Romanus (local St Lucian DJ)- he was awesome!! We also flew in our own photographer and videographer. Literally every single one of our friends and family said that this was the single most enjoyable, most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! Melanie is so talented at what she does!!! She’s the best wedding planner I could have ever asked for and made our wedding the best day of our lives! We said that we will go back in 5 years to renew our vows, and I hope she is still there!

Vacation/stay:
We stayed at the Windjammer for 7 nights and it was so fantastic!! We stayed in a 1 bedroom villa and it was so beautiful. Huge space- upstairs was living area, kitchen, bathroom and deck; downstairs was huge bedroom, and massive bathroom (two vanities, stand alone tub and large stand alone shower), along with another deck. Both decks had fabulous views of the sea (very peaceful and serene). We had a lot of privacy and really liked this room (it was one of the prettiest from the rooms we saw out of the rooms that our friends/family were staying in)! All the rooms were gorgeous though. Very hilly (as all of St Lucia is), but there is a shuttle that runs 24/7 to take you from and to the room. The restaurants were all fantastic with our favorites being Upperdeck (steak and seafood) and Jammers (causal, right on the beach). Upperdeck has 21 day dry aged steaks (one of the best steaks I’ve ever had) for an up-charge of maybe $15USD. Worth it though. I don’t think any other food or drinks is an up-charge. Food was super fresh- fruit right off the trees and fish right out of the ocean. Drinks were also very good- loved the massive margarita! 90 degrees in the shade was our favorite beach bar! Definitely recommend the all inclusive package as the food is very expensive!! The all inclusive package seemed expensive up front but is honestly a good deal overall. My dad said he spent $75 on his entire stay in St Lucia (I think on tips and taxi)! Beach was so beautiful and we loved having the option to snorkel whenever we wanted. Nice little reef on the left side of the beach (saw Dog Fish and Parrot Fish). Large beach area and never had any issues finding a beach lounger. Staff overall very friendly (one girl at the front desk wasn’t the greatest). Rented a catamaran for everyone for the day w Joys Tours and wow, it was absolutely fantastic!! Snorkel Sugar Beach (fantastic reef, cruise around the Pitons, see waterfall, go into mud bath, lunch). The hotel also offers tours but we didn’t have a chance to try any through the Windjammer.

Overall, choosing Windjammer for our wedding and vacation was the best decision we could have possibly made. St Lucia is a place made of dreams. We will be back for sure, and if you are struggling with deciding to go or not, just do it- you will not regret it!!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed in villa 24 as a family of 4 with 2 teenage daughters (15 & 13) Our villa was lovely and clean and well appointed - we loved the views and the plunge pool. The airconditioning was excellent and we enjoyed a peaceful nights sleep as it drowns out the sound of the tree frogs! We found the whole resort clean and very well kept. We spent most of our days at the beach and the watersports area. My daughter and husband leant how to waterski and we found the team there very helpful and friendly. We didn't have any issues getting loungers with shade as it was very quiet during our stay. We were on the All inclusive plan and we enjoyed all of the restaurants, however, Papa Dons was my least favourite, it was a bit too hot up there as it is in between the villas so not much breeze. Also the food for me wasn't as nice as Upper Deck, Dragon Fly and Jammers. It is nice to be in a resort which is not all buffet service, but we did enjoy the Dragon Fly Caribbean night and the Embers Sunday brunch as well. Breakfast was always a great start to the day - we particularly liked the omelettes to order and the perfectly cooked poached egg. Also a different type of pancake every day! Drinks wise the range of cocktails was great and the wines were also good quality.
We walked down to the main area every day and then used the shuttles to get back up if we were too hot and tired. The only day we had to wait was when it rained one evening so that was to be expected. I had a chocolate massage at the spa, it was well worth the money.
We booked a private boat trip with Tyler from Exodus on the beach, we were lucky to see a big pod of dolphins and the snorkelling was excellent

We can now see why people return year after year, it is a beautiful resort and we were really sad to leave. We will definitely be returning

Room Tip: Villa 24 half way up the hill with great views
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Malantha, Executive Administrative Assistant at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Nikki,

Thank you for choosing Windjammer Landing for your family holiday and for submitting a kind review from your recent stay.

It was a pleasure serving you and your family and we are elated that you were fond of our offerings.

Knowing that you would return is a huge compliment.

We kindly await your return for another fabulous stay.

Please recommend us to your family and friends.

Best wishes!