2,951 results
All reviews papa dons upper deck plunge pool kids club all inclusive plan time share rodney bay hibiscus suite jammers bar banana boat dragonfly restaurant dragon fly water sports all inclusive option steep hillside st lucia day sail
Reviewed September 10, 2018

I am a local, and I just needed to unwind for the weekend,in my own space. I went online, saw the pictures and lo and behold, just what I wanted. The Spanish / Mediterranean experince has always been one I looked forward to,in addition,separate villas,superb views,best beach... I got it all at Windjammer Landing. I will definitely be back again. I will recommend this resort to any and everyone who ask.

Room Tip: Spectacular views,excellent shuttle service,best beach
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank nel0918
Malantha, Executive Administrative Assistant at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Hello Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you chose to spend your weekend at Windjammer Landing.

Knowing that your expectations were exceeded gives us great satisfaction.

Thank you for your recommendation and kind support.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

My husband and I traveled to St. Lucia in September 2018 and we had an incredible time. Windjammer Landing is a gorgeous property and the views are beautiful especially high up on the mountain. We went during the island's slow season and it was just paradise. The staff were friendly, courteous, and accommodating. Right when we walked in to check-in we were greeted with cold towels and rum punch (which was so yummy). They updated our rooms twice during our stay and we couldn't have been happier. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The pools on the property were so nice and there were plenty of chairs and umbrellas on the beach for guests. The resort has 5 restaurants on site. We dined at 4 and enjoyed all of them. Our favorite was Jammers! We also loved the fitness center.

This is defiantly one of the best resorts I ever stayed at in the Caribbean. I miss it so much and we can't wait to go back. St. Lucia is just absolutely beautiful and the people are so pleasant. I recommend seeing Darryl at the activities desk and signing up for the Piton Sunset Cruise and zip lining in the rain forest. I will be talking about this trip for years.

Thank you everyone at Windjammer for making our vacation so enjoyable. Shout out to Gus,Tara, Esie, Darryl, and Windy!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MelissaS3880

Hello Melissa,

It was a pleasure having you and your husband here with us.

We are delighted to have delivered such a memorable and amazing experience.

Our hospitable team always aim to provide guests with an unforgettable experience.

Knowing that you would return is a huge compliment.

Thank you for your special shout outs to Darrel, Gus, Tara, Esie and Windy. They will surely be informed of your kind mention.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

This place is just fabulous - where to begin!

Myself and my boyfriend stayed for 3 nights in september (just wasn't enough, we had spent the rest of the week somewhere else before staying here). Booking was smooth and easy and Denise was super helpful over the phone. On check in, we got a cold towel and rum punch and a tour of the facilities. When we checked into our room, we were absolutely blown away. The one-bed villa was just stunning, with the comfiest bed I've ever slept in! it has 3 terraces, great aircon and great showers, and the best views I've ever seen - we could see Martinique from the bed! We were in paradise and didn't want to leave our room!

The resort itself is beautiful, it is beachfront with plenty of umbrellas and sun loungers and great watersports! There are several pools around the resort which are also beautiful and it was never busy. We watched the sunsets everynight from the end of the beach.

Where the place really excels is its food quality. The WJL has 5 very different restaurants, and we ate in all of them several times ( we were on the all inclusive plan). Upper Deck was a fine-dining style and had the most delicious surf and turf, Embers on the beach we had lunch at most days and tried almost everything on the menu - still dreaming of those tacos! - Dragonfly has local food, again delicious and Papa Dons is Italian, with great views from the mountaintop. In all my travels, I have not had nicer food at a hotel then here. The headchef Rene was so pleasant to chat to and took the time to ensure guests were enjoying themselves - really hospitable and I love this.

The staff here were so lovely too - especially Travis and Herbert who served us in the Jammer - both guys were so pleasant and chatty and funny, such assets to the resort.

We cannot wait to come back here and can't recommend it more!

Room Tip: Get the villas that are up the mountain - there are shuttles to drop you and pick you up whenever you need. The views are spectacular!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catriona B

Hello Catriona,

Thank you for choosing Windjammer Landing.

We truly cherish your kind compliments towards our amazing team and overall resort.

Knowing that you were absolutely 'blown-away' by our accommodation gives us great satisfaction.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and recommendation.

We look forward to welcoming you for another fabulous experience in the near future.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

We visited Windjammer as a family of 7 in late August and had a fantastic time.
We chose Windjammer because of the ability to have villa accommodation with all inclusive - this really suited our large family. The journey from the airport to Windjammer was great fun, Desmond pointed out places of interest on the way and getting to see a bit of the country was a brilliant start to the holiday.
When we arrived, the accommodation we were given wasn't quite right for us (three doubles and one twin where as we had booked two doubles and two twins), this would have meant two children sharing a bed so I called reception to discuss and asked either for one of the beds to be changed or to be moved. Within half an hour we were upgraded to an estate villa (400) which was truly spectacular, incredible views and so much space, a full size pool and a tropical indoor garden! This truly exceeded our expectations. The only complaint about the villa was that some of the balcony doors were hard to open and close, but I believe it's one of the oldest villas on property and the character made up for this. The shuttle service up and down was brilliant, never had to wait long and the drivers were all very friendly, Davidson, John and Terry particularly so.

Our children (aged 7 - 15) enjoyed the water sports, and Gordon, Surandi, Jameson, Denver and Stanley went over and above to encourage and help the children to waterski and kneeboard. The beach was clean and the water blissful, I recommend sea shoes as there are sea urchins in the rocks. We took snorkel masks and saw some incredible fish. The children were never bored and between the watersports, trampoline, snorkelling and pools gave us adults plenty of time to relax with a book and a cocktail.

The food was excellent in all restaurants, Upper Deck was a great experience and possibly the best steak I've ever had. Jammers was our go to for a relaxed meal and drinks, and Olivia was super friendly and helpful. Angus was also very welcoming and our youngest was always happy to be remembered by name and with a fist bump! The breakfast buffet was a big hit, and we also enjoyed the Caribbean buffet and the fish fry night.

We took a day trip with Salty Joe from Salty Boat Charters, this was a great experience and we visited the mud baths and waterfall, had a lovely local lunch and visited two incredible snorkelling sights. Highly recommend.

I unfortunately tasted good to the mosquitos, and had bites which got infected. None of the rest of the family did so think I was just unlucky, I saw Nurse Julia and within an hour a Dr had arrived with antibiotics and creams for me, and I felt better within 24 hours. Nurse Julia followed up with a call the next day and always asked how I was when she saw me around the property - exceptional. I would say if your sensitive to bites take anti-histamines and repellant with you.

All in all I can't recommend Windjammer highly enough, it really does have a family vibe to it, all staff were friendly without exception and the facilities and food were outstanding.

Room Tip: The higher properties have spectacular views.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jo S

Hello Valued Guest,

Thank you for making Windjammer Landing your family destination.

It gives us great pleasure when our guests expectations are exceeded.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We also appreciate your warm compliments towards our hospitable team and our delicious cuisine.

We look forward to providing you with another unforgettable experience in the near future.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I held my wedding at windjammer landings villa beach resort and it was amazing. The wedding coordinator created everything I envisioned for my big day. The decor for the wedding was elegant and the staff was professional and efficient. I stayed in a villa at the hotel and it was the BEST stay I ever had yet. The villa was equipped with a hottub, full kitchen, spacious rooms and pool area. The environment was welcoming, the spa was a relaxing retreat and the food was delightful. I will definitely return for another vacation at Windjammers.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank malisaneptune

Hello Malisa,

Congratulations on your recent nuptials!

We felt privileged that you chose Windjammer Landing as your wedding destination.

We are delighted that your special day was beyond your dreams.

Our wedding coordinator (Melanie) is exceptional and lives you worry free.

On behalf of our team, many thanks for your generous comments. We look forward to welcoming you for your wedding anniversary in the near future.