My husband and I have just returned from a ten day break at Rendezvous- our first holiday without the children - and we loved every minute! As previous reviewers have said, the resort is not the lap of luxury but is a very good standard 4 star resort with a totally relaxed and friendly feel. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome by all the staff- particularly those in the terrace restaurant who went out of their way to provide an efficient, friendly service and even remembering that we liked peppermint tea with breakfast so we didn't have to ask it just arrived!
We had a luxury beachfront room which was just perfect the bed was so comfortable I don't think I have ever slept better on holiday! The room was kept spotlessly clean each day and the balcony with hammock and small sofa was the perfect place to relax after a hard days sunbathing!
We met some lovely people there and developed a great rapport with three other couples whom we spent a lot of time with. We all had a day out at the sister hotel 'Le Sport' at the north end of the island which was also lovely although more contemporary and bigger than Rendezvous. The food at both resorts was great although I would say there was more choice at Le Sport.
We took a trip out down the west coast by open top jeep and back by catamaran visiting the banana plantations, waterfall and botanical gardens. we also had a rain soaked morning at the Rainforest!
I even persuaded my husband to have a couples massage a the in house Spa ( which believe me took some persuading as he is not a Spa kind of man!) he loved it so much we had another on the day we left!
What more can I say, a lovely holiday with some great friends, and having returned to a wet and miserable UK I wish we were still there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries