From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff here. Many staff members had been employed at Rendezvous for 10-20 years which is a sign it is a well run resort. It was a nice size and everything easily accessible. When we were there the resort was not at capacity, so no lineups for food or trying to get a lounger. The grounds are lovely and well-maintained. Keep in mind the beach is public so can get a little busy at times. Also an airport is nearby so you will hear planes overhead. At first the early morning planes were annoying and then I listened for them as my wakeup call - time for a lovely breakfast on the Terrace. The food was amazing. We preferred the buffet to the restaurant as it was so nice to have dinner on the boardwalk near the beach. Clavi and Evan, the social directors were hilarious! Lots of laughs! We met a lot of great people- mostly from US, UK and a few Canadians. We would absolutely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel For Couples. Rendezvous is the only all-inclusive boutique resort in the Caribbean nestled in a tropical garden on a 2-mile stretch of beach, designed for couples who want to spend quality time together in an atmosphere of personalized care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries