Upon arrival we were greeted by a lady who gave us our keys, room 221 Verandah Suite.
Lovely room, huge verandah with 2 loungers, table and a nice view.
We booked through netflights for the hotel with a garden view room. But a couple weeks prior we up graded direct with the hotel. Cost £440 for 2 weeks for the upgrade.
Breakfast was a great choice. Fresh fruit,cereal, salad plus cooked breakfast. There was always a chef to cook omlettes etc. Lunch was great, buffet with 2/3 chefs cooking fresh fish, meat etc. Deserts were great with a big selection. Dinner was pretty good but Trysting place was certainly great quality. Huge range of wine also.
Pools are great especially the spa pool. Loungers are really nice and comfy.
Bar tenders always walking around to see if you want drinks. 3pm cold wet towels are handed up. 4pm light snacks are on offer, small sandwiches, cakes, tea/coffee etc.
ALL water sports are free inc. scuba - IF you are PADI qualified. The team are really professional and anyone can have a try as there is a 2/3 hour try dive. Pool work and a safety DVD to watch them a short boat trip out to a small reef. Only 15 feet deep so dont worry.
Cleaners came every day, sometimes twice (7pm) if you wanted your bed turning etc.
We had no problems with the beach being public as they all are in the caribbean.
Locals were fine, no trouble and very friendly. Not begging or looking for money just pleasant people. Hotel staff were fantastic, especially the bar staff and waiters/waitresses.
Would come back without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries