To put it simply, this resort is everything you want or need from a hotel. The surroundings are beautiful and well kept, the food at the 3 restaurants is good quality and the rooms are maintained to a very high standard. However, despite all of these positives, the standout feature and what makes the hotel so good, is the wonderful staff. Every staff member is friendly, approachable and is willing to go the extra mile to make your stay brilliant. In particular, Makim (apologies if I spelt wrong!) provided us with a wonderful tour of Castries and Trista always made a point of welcoming us to the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries