We stayed in Feb.2010 in the 2 bedroom oceanfront villa and it was perfect. We have 3 kids and the proximity to the pool and beach couldn't have been better. The beach was amazing, my kids spent the whole day frolicking in the waves. The pool was a little on the small side but was never an issue as the hotel doesn't have hundreds of people staying there. We never grew tired of having a drink on the deck watching the sunset. We had a great time and would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, West Indies, Evoline ltd, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries