This is our first stay at a sandals and we couldn't have been happier but yet we have nothing to compare it to so that's why I rated very good. Sandals La Toc is an amazing place to stay with beautiful views. The food was great, service was wonderful, and everyone is so nice and willing to help you or answer any questions. The weather was wonderful. It did rain some but the rain never lasted long! The street party on Friday night had nice entertainment. I'd like to say though there were a few disappointments but I think that can be expected anywhere you go. I wish we would have had a few "heads up" before we went. First of all, our beach was red flagged all week so that meant no water sports. On the plus side of that you can go to Sandals Grand and hang out on their beach and do the water sports there, but it is a good half hour drive and I wouldn't recommend going on a Friday because traffic is awful and that half hour turned into a good hour or so. Second of all, pay attention to the restaurants schedules. Some of the places are only opened on certain days. Then they will decide to randomly not open a restaurant if there aren't enough people staying at the resort. We thought we would be able to eat at all the places but they decided to close the Piton's the last 3 days we were there. So we never got to try it. Planning your day around dinner is kind of hard especially if you go out and do things during the day. I would highly recommend doing the "Joe Knows" Tour. It is boat tour up the west side of the island stopping off at a waterfall and volcano for a mud bath. Pretty Cool and the guides are awesome and make it a really fun day. We did zip lining as well and that was also very enjoyable. Those things are not included but well worth the extra money to do them. If you are unsure where things are, I would recommend doing the orientation. They walk you around the resort showing you were different things are, which is very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc St. Lucia/Castries