My husband and I just celebrated our 25th anniversary at Regency La Toc and I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was. The islanders work very, very hard to make everything as special as they possibly can. They go above and beyond, making sure their guests are happy. The food is great, the accommodations are clean and well cared for and the grounds are absolutely beautiful. I have zero complaints other than some of the furnishings were a little worn, but, that happens over time and I am certain it costs a lot to import everything to the resort since the island has few resources, or so it appears. Some of our trip highlights were a romantic beach dinner that we paid a little extra for. It was the most beauiful dinner I have ever had with my husband. Well worth the little extra. Another highlight was going into Castries shopping. I learned, however, that it would have been better to go to the local vendors first to buy souvenirs as we hit the mall first and I spent a lot in higher end stores when I really would have liked to support the locals more and buy their wares first. But I didn't know enough. Now, I can pass along that wisdom to share with future travellers. There were many young honeymooners at the resort as well as couples getting married on the gazebo overlooking the ocean. Just beautiful! Thanks to Joachim for being so kind to us and making us feel so welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc St. Lucia/Castries