7,904 results
All reviewssunset bluffbutler servicesandals regencyla tocjoe knowsmain poolour honeymoonbutler suitepavilion restaurantpiton restaurantcricketers pubst luciapiano bartwo storymain buildingprivate poolred flag
Reviewed November 16, 2017

this was an amazing time and a beautiful resort. Gorgeous beach, great food, lots of drinks, all included. if you go, GET A BUTLER. We had one, and it's the greatest thing possible. They make your reservations for dinner (some restaurants require this), reserve you spots on the beach/pool, give you a lift around the resort, bring you food/drinks, etc..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank bigred8882
Reviewed November 16, 2017

My wife and I stayed at Sandals La Toc from November 7-15, 2017 and really enjoyed our experience! We booked our trip several months ago and have to admit that we were nervous after reading some negative reviews about noise and the quality of the food there. Once we arrived any prior concerns we had were quickly put to rest. The food was great and our stay in the Honeymoon Hideaway area of the resort was very quiet. The resort is beautiful and despite the terrain (lots of changes in elevation) we never had to wait more than a few minutes for a shuttle if we did not want to walk.

What really sets this resort apart are the staff. While I could not begin to name all of the people who went out of their way to go above and beyond, I thought I would name a few. Judy at the front desk is incredible, she could remember the names and room numbers of guests and always took the time to make everyone feel at home. My wife had special dietary requirements and the food service staff went above and beyond as well. Salvatore at Armandos, John and Deirdre at Cricketers, Jason and Rosemary at the Pavilion are incredible people who clearly strived to exceed expectations. While we cannot remember her name, we also appreciated the lady at smoothie station in the Pavilion who took the time to make my wife a special smoothie to take back to our room for her dietary needs. The people here are truly owners when it comes to making your experience top-notch. We will miss the people here just as much as we miss the beautiful resort!

Room Tip: Rooms on the bluff and the Honeymoon Hideaway are quiet and off the beaten path.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

This place is gorgeous!!! All inclusive is the way to go. No need to worry about where to find food, or if it will be good. It was all fantastic. Everyone there is so friendly. We loved Joachim. The drinks are amazing and not watered down in anyway. They have local beer and daily tropical drinks. The pools are beautiful and ridiculously clean. The swim up bar is handy. You do get thirsty swimming around. The staff also bring drinks out to your loungers on the beach. This place is THE best resort to stay at period. Be sure to take the whale and dolphin watching tour and the Son of Man Boat Tour. You won’t regret it!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently returned from our vacation at Regency La Toc in St. Lucia. We had an incredible experience, and couldn't have asked for a better time. The staff were pleasant, and FUN (especially the Entertainment Crew)! We didn't want to leave on our final day, and would be honored to return in the future!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Went with my wife on our Honeymoon and stayed in the Two-Story Piton Butler Suite. This was our first experience at an all inclusive resort and didn't know what to expect. Immediately we realized we made the right choice. Our two butlers Jason and Titus were the absolute best. They never made it feel like a butler guest relationship but like it was a couple of best friends who happened to make our honeymoon the trip of a lifetime. I will only be going on sandals vacations with butler service in the future. As they say on the island... "No Pressure No Problems"

Room Tip: Piton Two Story Suite with Butler is a most for Honeymooners
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple