“Friendly, Functional, Fabulous”
other travellers have booked this property
Ocean View Sunset Apartment Sittng Room
Ocean View Sunset Apartment
Sittng Room
View FromThe Sitting Room
Tea for Two
Watch the sail boats go by
Have a cool drink.
Ocean View By day
Rainbow
Sun Set at Dusk
Yet another beautiful Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Travelin2...
New York
“Friendly, Functional, Fabulous”
Reviewed 3 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Marie's place is beautifully maintained and decorated with all the comforts of home plus amazing sea views and sunsets! Tucked up in a quiet neighborhood above the capital town of Castries, we found it a great base for exploring St. Lucia by car. Driving English on the mountainous roads to the south is not for the faint of heart, but a neighbor, Ronald, has a reliable car rental company with exceptional service.
Thank you Marie for the delicious fruit plate and fresh orange juice and for all your advice and warm hospitality!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the owner
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
4 Mar 2016
Many thanks Terry for your positive review. I am happy that you all enjoyed your stay at my rental. I do try my best to make guests as comfortable as possible. With every departing guest I look to see what I could do to make it better for the next new guests. I hope with your continued holiday you were able to explore more of the island.
My kind regards to all.
Maria
JtLaw01
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“One of the best places we've stayed in.”
Reviewed 16 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Ms. Maria was the best host. She provided spot on directions which you need to get around St Lucia. When we arrived (party of 2) we were greeted with fresh fruit, a beautiful apartment with all the comforts of home, and a wonderful ocean view for dinners on the patio and sunsets.

If you are looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Castries, Rodney Bay or Gros Islet, this is the place. It is about 20-25 minutes from the downtown Rodney Bay mall area with shops and restaurants. Her apartment is also close to the ferry terminal (about 10-15 minutes) if you are taking a ferry to Martinique (highly recommend!)

The apartment is pretty secure (complete with security system) if you're a traveler who needs that for staying off resort. We never felt unsafe our entire time in St Lucia. I seriously don't know why anyone would pay resort prices when you could have a lovely 2 bedroom apartment at your disposal. You also get some privacy away from the loud tourists (hint: stay away from Sandals if you want to have a quiet time on the beach).

Ms. Maria also invited us into her main house to play scrabble and show us the cakes from her cake making business. I can honestly say we will have a hard time choosing another location in northern St Lucia to stay when we return. Thank you!!

Liked best: Spaciousness and view
Friends getaway Older travelers
17 Jun 2015
J and your husband. It was a pleasure hosting you both. Very calm and down to earth. I am happy you made your selves at home and was comfortable. It is a pity your stay was so short. Next time hope you can take in all hte sights. All the best and thanks. Maria
Anderson...
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My mom, two friends and myself stayed at this apartment for 5 nights (16th-21st April 2015). It is a quiet place overlooking the sea. The house was just as advertised and Ms Cadet was very helpful in advising about places of interest on the island of St Lucia. The drive to the airport (George F.L. Charles) is rather short. Therefore it is good proximity to the airport. The house was fitted with everything needed for cooking and that was a plus because when my family, friends and I travel we prefer a good home cooked meal. The grocery was about 10 minutes away so If you need something you can make a quick stop and return in no time. She was also kind enough to advise me to utilise a vehicle from NETWORKS Vehicle Rental which is run by Mr Ronald Barrow. A great chap who provided complementary pick up at the airport and return which saved us $40 USD. Indeed the trip was well worth it and I would not hesitate to reccommend this apartment to anyone travelling to St Lucia. I look forward to returning to the island again. Thanks for everything Ms Cadet.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
24 Apr 2015
It was indeed a pleasure hosting these guests. They were very quiet and most of all clean and tidy. They left the apartment as clean as they found it. I think Mom got a well deserved rest. It was my first Flip Key experience and I am vey happy with the outcome. I would be too happy to recommend them to any future Flip Key hosts.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing