We got back from East Winds last week and we were not disappointed. We went for our honeymoon and chose East Winds because of the reviews on trip advisor.
The location of the hotel is beautiful, tranquil and serene. The cottages are simple yet offer all the amenities needed and the open air shower is lovely after a great day at the beach. Everyone talks about the food and there is a reason to - it's magnificent! Delicious, fresh fish, veggies, lobster etc. So good.
Also a note about the amazing staff - dedicated, kind and always willing to help. Many of them have been there for many years and it's evident that they enjoy what they do.
We are only sorry that we could not spend some more time there but we will absolutely return to gorgeous St. Lucia and the East Winds Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet