“Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Coyaba Grand

Excellent
SunWest Villa
Coyaba Grand Dining Room
Coyaba Grand Living Room
Coyaba stairway to second and third level
Coyaba Grand Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Bedroom #3
View from Dining Room
Level three bedroom suite
Bathrooms
Sitting area on second floor
View from third level bedroom
Arial view of SunWest Villa
Vanishing edge pool
Nearby Reduit Beach
View from Coyaba Grand of Pigeon Island
Amazing sunsets
Tropical Gardens on site
Lush Banana Plantation on site
Nearby Pigeon Island Historical Park
Majestic Pitons...see by water or land
Sulphur Springs Mudbaths
Ziplining through the Rainforest
Nearby Gros Islet beach and village
Enjoy Reduit Beach!
We can help with island tours such as to Caribbean's only drive in volcano
Historic Sites
Pigeon Island...views of the Caribbean and the Atlantic
The Majestic Pitons by land
Birds of Paradise
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

G R
Belmont
“Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!”
Reviewed February 13, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

Thank you very much Greg for your great hospitality while we vacationed in your beautiful villa. We stayed with 2 other couples in the main villa while there was a family and couple in the other villas. We felt as though we had the whole villa to ourselves...very quiet and very friendly people staying at the other locations. We can't thank you enough for picking us up from the beach during the torrential rain storm - we hope Kenny provided a laugh whilst still wearing his snorkel and mask.
This location is very well located near Rodney Bay; in fact, all beaches are very close. Our group would highly recommend a stay at your villa - and we hope to return very soon.

patsyflor...
London, United Kingdom
“A Great Family Vacation!”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Two families spent 2 weeks at Coyaba Grand, Sunwest Villa, and made some amazing memories. The owner Greg, exceeded our expectations and provided us with a local telephone, valuable tips and daily short trips. The villa is conveniently located allowing easy access to amenities, restaurants, night life, and most importantly for us the beach.
Catch up days were spent at the pool, with stunning views, sunrises and sunsets. All in all an unforgettable experience.
Thank you Greg.

bmwysocki...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Trip of a lifetime, all thanks to Greg!”
Reviewed June 9, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Gorgeous views, fantastic and accommodating villa, and an even better host who goes out of his way to ensure a memorable and enjoyable experience. Within walking distance of the Rodney Bay mall and Marina, both of which have delicious restaurants and shopping. Very close to many gorgeous beaches and attractions near Gros Islet, of which Greg will happily take you to and from. Not only do you benefit from seeing the incredible St. Lucian landscape at this villa, but you also get your own trip planner with Greg, who will help you coordinate and organize whatever you want to do or see. Our family spent 2 days in Soufriere where we hiked Gros Piton, visited the sulfur and volcano springs, saw waterfalls, went on the Tet Paul Nature trail, lounged on several breath taking beaches, and never had a bad meal! Greg knows all the local and tourist hot spots, and you simply cannot go wrong by staying here. If you want more of a local feel/experience to your trip, this is your place!

Management Response
15 Jun 2017
Thank you for your kind words,you have a terrific family very high energy and well mannered.I enjoyed our time together traveling to the Pitons mud baths etc.Tell the kids a warm hello for me and I sincerely hope our paths will cross again.

Kindest regards.
Greg
TerahS7
“AMAZING!!! Would love you go back!!”
Reviewed May 17, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

SO glad we chose to stay here at Greg's home instead of a resort. Within in walking distance to the beach, marina, block party, shopping and the grocery store when you need it (which we did often). The home is beautiful, the pool was nice to relax at, and the views are amazing!! Greg was such a wonderful host. We are so thankful he showed us the island and everything it had to offer!! We highly recommend staying here and having Greg as your guide. He knows so much about the island and all the good spots! Could not have asked for a better vacation!! Would love to come back for another trip in the future! Thank you Greg for such a wonderful time!

GoPlaces6...
“Fantastic stay!”
Reviewed January 16, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Just returned from 12 wonderful days with our daughter and grandchildren. Our host Greg made our stay seamless from arrival, bring our daytime driver to markets, beaches, and local sites. After orientation, we were updated on the north end of the island, including refreshments at Cotton Bay. As a long term resident, Greg was a knowledgeable resource and guide. The villa was spacious, private , well equipped with a most refreshing pool. You are guaranteed great service and accommodations!!

Carol-Oli...
Hazel Grove, United Kingdom
“Thank goodness for Greg.”
Reviewed December 3, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This was our third destination while holidaying in St Lucia. We started at The Hummingbird Beach Resort then moved to Brigand hill and our second week was spent in Sunwest Villa in Rodney Bay.
We had an awful experience while at Bringandhill and needed to chase police reports etc and Greg was a star. He was able to navigate the red tape much easier than we ever could.
He was our taxi driver in the day and was happy to ferry us around to wherever we wanted to go. He was also able to advise us where was best to eat, swim, shop.
Our 3 bedroom villa was great, more than big enough and the pool was divine. An infinite pool with a superb view.
Our villa had Wi-Fi and a TV which we thought we would not utilise but we did! Two teenage boys!
Cannot fault any part of this section of our holiday. Superb.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool.
Liked least: Little further away from centre/bay than anticipated.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jaleesaja...
“Perfect Host! Greg is truely amazing!”
Reviewed August 4, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I was visiting the island to take part in the carnival! My best friend lives on the island so was coming to stay with me for the duration of my stay! I found Greg's Villa on trip advisor and immediately booked it based on the pictures and reviews following a telephone conversation with him!

Firstly let me start with the first day! Greg met my friends who already live on the island and then brought them to collect me from the airport! He was a perfect host from the get go! On the way from the airport to the villa Greg surprised me by saying he had upgraded me from the 2 bed villa which I initially booked to the 4 bed villa for no extra cost! This meant that all my friends could come and stay with me comfortably which was absolutely amazing!

Before arriving at the villa Greg took me to the supermarket to stock up on supplies.

Once I arrived at the villa the view was breath taking and the villa was huge! Every bedroom had an ensuite bathroom and the villa was fitted with every appliance you could desire! The pool is an added bonus and looks out on an amazing view! Greg showed me how everything worked, gave me a phone to contact him and then left us to it!

Greg was literally just a call away and on a daily basis would drop both myself and my friends into Rodney bay and sometimes further with no more than a few minutes wait! He never said no and was very clear with his expectations and gave me complete privacy! He made us all feel extremely welcome and looked after us all!

I would recommend anybody to stay here! It's amazing value for money and within a reasonable commute from all the attractions and amenities!

Greg was absolutely fabulous and an amazing accommodating host! I will definitely be back in the near future! And you still owe me ice cream! Take care x x x

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing