Our first impression of Bay Gardens Resort is that their Web Site really doesn't do them justice. The gardens are lush and green and the Resort sits on a beautiful white sandy beach.
The staff could not be more friendly, and we'd like to make mention of Nal and Olive in Reception who were brilliant. It didn't matter what we asked for (including trying to get tickets to the cricket), all the staff were more than helpful. We genuinely felt sad leaving.
Even the taxi driver, Lloyd, who took us to the airport gave us a guided tour and stopped for us to take photos.
The location is great being walking distance to the bars and restaurants, and the shopping centre (Duty Free available) in Rodney Bay. We highly recommend Trios Caribbean next door for a Romantic meal. Whiskey In a Jar is great for a casual drink (once again the staff are brilliant), and Delirius for a meal or drinks.Spinnakers (on the beach) is great for a light lunch or Happy Hour watching ths Sunset.
The only small draw back, would be the bar in the Resort seemed under staffed and we had lunch only once in their Beachside Restaurant and it took us 20 minutes to get our first drink. If they sort this out, then the place will be complete.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet