This is a brilliant resort if you just want to be papmered by really friendly staff and be right on the beach. Nothing was too much trouble for anyone. We had a few problems with our lock, however the speed in which we were helped was great. They were very apologetic. There was an excellent choice at breakfast of good food to give you a good start. We ate dinner there twice which were equally as good. The grounds and the pool are kept well and a delight to walk around. It was a little out of season and there was only entertainment on one evening, but that did not bother us as the reauarants around have lots of choice. Delirus being our favourite. We had a lovely relaxing week and I would reccomend this resort to anyone. We will go back, and we rarely revist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet