2,361 results
All reviews bay gardens hi tide sea grapes st lucia vacation club one bedroom suite garden view pigeon island beach resort roti security staff water taxi rum punch restaurants within walking distance big chef water sports grocery store
Reviewed May 16, 2018

I had stayed at the Bay Gardens Beach Resort about 8 years ago and decided to stay there for two nights before my flight back home to the US.
I was surprised to witness the decline in this property. The Front Desk and Concierge Staff were very kind and hospitable. However, other involved with the operation could benefit from some continuing education as to how to be kind to guests. Especially rude behavior was exhibited at the bar as it seemed we were 'bothering" the bartender in asking for various cocktails (all of which were extra charges as we were not on the all inclusive package) Conversation with the bartending staff AND the restaurant staff was extremely limited. Overall, I am glad that I stayed and realize that I did not miss out on anything. Another annoying instance was the revered "Manager's Party" which only served to hawk merchandise and sell rum. I had never witnessed a "party" such as this. I do hope that things improve once again.

Room Tip: Ground floors were the most acceptable for my group
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2018

I think that for the price, this place can't be beat! Room and grounds were clean, beach was spacious, and a quick walk to the busier mall area. The staff was also extremely helpful with the 20 plus questions we asked upon check in! We also really enjoyed playing on the ocean floating playground (and my boyfriend and I are in are late 20s for reference) which is complimentary with your stay.

The food at the restaurants was decent but I would definitely recommend wandering out of the resort. Also had a cool view of pigeon island from our room which was fun!

Lastly, complimentary warm breakfast is a nice touch so you do not have to worry about that!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BeachMePlease2018
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review. We truly value to your feedback and are delighted that you found our facilities affordable, clean, and team members patient and attentive. Splash Island Water Park has been an amazing added feature to our brand and we are very happy that you found it enjoyable as young adults. We are currently introducing new culinary options throughout our brand and are hopeful that you will be able to savour these unique flavours in the near future.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

Everything was better then expected Clean ,very friendly ,food good beach beautiful staff
great. Long ride from airport. Played golf at St lucia golf course now a Sandels course
not bad for an island course.

Room Tip: ask for pool view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are delighted to learn that we exceeded your expectations as this is the vision of Bay Gardens Resorts. We are also pleased that you were able to take advantage of nearby attractions within the constituency of Gros Islet. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

What can be said about Bay Gardens Beach Resort that hasn't been said before. Everything at this property couldn't have been better - the staff, the location, the room (beach front suite on the second floor), the beach, the pool, the restaurants, etc. was perfect. A special thanks to Prisca, the concierge, and Rita, our tour expert, in guiding us in the most friendly and professional manner. They both went over and above to make my fiancee and I feel so welcomed. That goes for the front desk staff, the restaurant staff, the housekeeping staff and security. Already have recommended the Bay Gardens Beach Resort to a friend and would definitely return. Believe me, you cannot go wrong and you will be very pleased.

Stayed: April 2018
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Thank you Guy T for leaving us such a perfect review of your recent stay with us.We are extremely delighted that you enjoyed our location, accommodation, amenities and our amazing team members. It was very uplifting reading the many positive points mentioned as we work hard to offer the best service to our valued guests and we are elated to see that this was reflected during your visit. We will make sure that our team members receive the recognition they deserve. Once again thanks for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed April 26, 2018

There is something for everyone History, Culture, Beautiful scenery, Shopping local crafts, Local cuisine, so venture out and see and do as much as you can. Sulphur springs, Diamond botanical gardens, The Pitons

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank john_vincent20
baygardensresorts, Guest Experience Manager at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Thank you for visiting our beautiful island and for choosing the Bay Gardens Resorts as your home away from home. We hope you enjoyed learning about our history and culture, enjoyed the scenery; including the breathtaking views of our twin peaks, local cuisine and attractions. With this, hopefully you took with you some wonderful memories and the experiences of our sweet St. Lucia stays with you always. Thank you once again for staying with us, it was a pleasure having you and we hope you return again soon.