“Great...actually best tasting island food!!!”
Review of Cafe Fresh

Cafe Fresh
Ranked #60 of 85 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Description: Cafe Fresh provides an excellent range of healthy foods and drink at affordable prices in Rodney Bay St. Lucia
Reviewed April 24, 2015 via mobile

The sign outside caught my hubby's eye on his way back from the GL market(I call it the "Whole Foods" of the island)...so when he came back and said he found a place I would like I was a tad bit skeptical. When I saw the sign I knew it was the right place! The food proved me right. The wraps,fresh fish, and salad was spectacular to say the absolute least. I'm not sure where the owner found the cook/chef but the food here has a ton of flavor. I don't eat meat but the wrap my hubby ordered almost made me a meat eater. I tasted the sauce that was dripping from it and fell in love. Such fresh ingredients-have me hooked...to me this is what local food should be...food that is local but taste like home in terms of knowing that it won't be toooo American. If you get to visit here I highly recommend it. There are other places like Mathews and Tapas but they are Very American not local to me.This was posted by a super picky person!

Reviewed April 22, 2015

We dined at several places during our first few days in Saint Lucia with varying results. One of the consistent things that we heard before arriving was how great the cuisine was here, but for me it had be "ok" at best. That was before I stumbled upon Cafe Fresh! Tucked away in small walk way you could easily miss it. But the catchy, colorful sign above the catches your eye as you enter into a very quaint little eatery. But the decor is the ONLY thing quaint about this place as the owner was very gracious and extremely friendly upon greeting me and my wife. She even gave us some tips of what places we should visit (and avoid) during our holiday on the island. And then...there was the food! The dishes we tried were to DIE for! I HIGHLY recommend their Sweet Spicy Chicken Wrap! Absolutely AMAZING (and one of their best sellers, the owner relayed to me)!!! My wife and I have already dined there twice and plan to at least 2-3 more times before we leave the island! For food and price, they simply can't be beat!