Ways to Experience Morne Coubaril Estate
from US$130.00
from US$11.00
from US$120.00
1,095 results
All reviews zip lining ann marie cocoa beans sugar cane plantation tour fresh coconut guide natasha buffet lunch cocoa plantation interesting tour gift shop a lot of fun st lucia great fun fruit local food an excursion
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

My first time zip lining and Greg & Pinky made it extremely memorable. From teaching us history, banter, showing us tricks, catching the moments live. A buffet afterwards, perfect. It's a must go even if you only want to see Pinky do her thing .

1  Thank Lewis A
Reviewed February 13, 2018

this was part of a tour which was part plantation tour which showed how cocoa and sugar cane are processed with beautiful gardens surrounding. After the tour, we zip lined through the forest - about 8 platforms. Our guides were Emery and Pinky. They were very helpful teaching us what to do and then being at each platform to help us out. I was not the best student and Pinky had to "catch" me since I was coming in too fast and helped brake my speed so I didn't hit the tree (sorry Pinky if I hurt you). Emery helped me out and sometimes rode with me when he knew it would be a fast run, to help with the braking. It was a great time with beautiful views of the Pitons in St Lucia.

1  Thank MarkNick2013
Reviewed February 13, 2018

We enjoyed this tour through this green plantation. Guido Severa is a great guide who gave us a lot of information about coco beans processing and raw chocolate preparation. They sell very good homemade coconut candies which I suggest to try. There is also a lunch buffet available till 11:45am.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

This was part of an inclusive catamaran trip from Castries.
An interesting and informative tour led by Ann Marie who introduced the life on an estate from early days.
The flora and fauna were also beautiful and we were given a typical Creole meal at lunch time.
Many thanks

1  Thank heatherbesteed
Reviewed February 12, 2018

The Morne Coubari Estate was part of an excursion and proved to be informative and relaxing. It included a buffet luncheon that was typical of the area and delicious. Our guide was Vincia and well informed--charming, even. This is a private estate where the owners occasionally stay. We saw how plantations were then and now. The tour included tasting cocoa beans right out of the bean-pod, and freshly opened coconut.

1  Thank Abbie38