“Interesting tour ”

Morne Coubaril Estate
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: St. Lucia's All In One Experience in Soufriere! Morne Coubaril Historical Adventure Park is on an 18th century estate, near the World Heritage Pitons and the Sulphur Springs volcano. There is lots for you to do and we offer activities for every member of the family. Learn about our local history and culture from our working plantation, you'll even get to taste along the tour. Grab your adventure buddy for an exciting zip line through the canopy with great views of the Pitons. Hop on a horse and explore the estate cowboy style, ride into the volcano and on the beach. Hike through the lush rainforest and experience a natural spa treatment at a mineral waterfall. You'll work up quite the appetite but don't worry we serve a delicious local creole buffet lunch in our open-air restaurants. Browse our gingerbread gift shop and buy some of our locally made chocolate (yum!). Stroll and take photos on our beautiful estate at your own speed and take in the many views. Explore and be enchanted.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our tour of the estate we saw how cocoa was produced and got to try some directly out of the pod. Saw a replica home, kitchen and men’s social room from the past. Our guide also identified various plants along the way. A cute little donkey was processing sugar cane the old fashioned way.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,135)
All reviews
in 14 reviews
"an excursion"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

It was my first time...I was so nervous but the guides were absolutely marvelous. They ensured I was comfortable and had me laughing along the way. Phillip and Omiah u guys are the best. I will definitely do it again.

1  Thank Teffany A
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour round the botanical gardens with Ann Marie. She was very informative and we really enjoyed learning about the values of all the plants grown there. Watching the donkey doing his job and feeding him sugar cane for his reward was an added bonus. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank lesleylong21
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

My first time zip lining and Greg & Pinky made it extremely memorable. From teaching us history, banter, showing us tricks, catching the moments live. A buffet afterwards, perfect. It's a must go even if you only want to see Pinky do her thing .

1  Thank Lewis A
See more reviews
Reviewed February 13, 2018

this was part of a tour which was part plantation tour which showed how cocoa and sugar cane are processed with beautiful gardens surrounding. After the tour, we zip lined through the forest - about 8 platforms. Our guides were Emery and Pinky. They were very helpful teaching us what to do and then being at each platform to help us out. I was not the best student and Pinky had to "catch" me since I was coming in too fast and helped brake my speed so I didn't hit the tree (sorry Pinky if I hurt you). Emery helped me out and sometimes rode with me when he knew it would be a fast run, to help with the braking. It was a great time with beautiful views of the Pitons in St Lucia.

1  Thank MarkNick2013