Book In Advance

from US$130.00
from US$75.00
from US$120.00
1,099 results
All reviews zip lining ann marie cocoa beans sugar cane plantation tour fresh coconut guide natasha buffet lunch cocoa plantation interesting tour gift shop a lot of fun st lucia great fun fruit local food an excursion
Reviewed February 17, 2018

With a young child we limited visit to the tour but found it all very interesting and the various coconut and chocoilate samples delicious.

For complicated reasons we actually visited twice and had different guides; both were good but Sendyann was particularly impressive and even remembered mygranddaugter's name from our first visit!

1  Thank 100dbi
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our tour of the estate we saw how cocoa was produced and got to try some directly out of the pod. Saw a replica home, kitchen and men’s social room from the past. Our guide also identified various plants along the way. A cute little donkey was processing sugar cane the old fashioned way.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

It was my first time...I was so nervous but the guides were absolutely marvelous. They ensured I was comfortable and had me laughing along the way. Phillip and Omiah u guys are the best. I will definitely do it again.

1  Thank Teffany A
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour round the botanical gardens with Ann Marie. She was very informative and we really enjoyed learning about the values of all the plants grown there. Watching the donkey doing his job and feeding him sugar cane for his reward was an added bonus. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank lesleylong21
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

My first time zip lining and Greg & Pinky made it extremely memorable. From teaching us history, banter, showing us tricks, catching the moments live. A buffet afterwards, perfect. It's a must go even if you only want to see Pinky do her thing .

1  Thank Lewis A