“Great Customer Service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Real St. Lucia Tours

Real St. Lucia Tours
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Soufriere
More attraction details
Owner description: You've made a decision to visit St. Lucia, probably for a once in a lifetime holiday - our aim is to make that a reality. St. Lucia owned and operated, Real St. Lucia Tours offer a broader range of tours than anyone else in the country, and the tour operators we work with are the very best in their field.What you can expect from Real St. Lucia Tour guides is an acute attention to detail and a natural ability for inspiring fun, fostering camaraderie, and creating the perfect vacation for you. They're special folks whose infectious enthusiasm for people and Saint Lucia makes the difference between a good trip and an extraordinary one.
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Customer Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

This should be the only option for visitors to the island. I was thoroughly impressed with the service and staff. I blindly chose Real St. Lucia Tours as a means to get from the airport to my hotel in Rodney Bay. I have to admit that my expectations were not very high. However, from the contact person (Janus) to the drivers, my party and I were totally impressed with how professional, courteous, punctual and knowledgeable they all were. In a service based industry, it is very refreshing to see a company truly putting good customer service ahead of everything else. To top it all off, the service was very economical! Almost doesn't seem to make sense. This was my first visit to the island and whenever I'm there again, the choice for transportation is a very easy one for me. Thank you very much Janus and team.

2 Thank Ossie D

Camberley, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Faultless Service - highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

We used this company for transport to and from the airport to our hotel, Smugglers Cove in the north of the island. Both of our drivers were extremely polite, friendly, helpful and on time. The journey takes approximately 1.5 hours and our driver met us at the airport and offered us a cold water or Piton beer which was very much appreciated. He also offered to stop at a view point on the way. I always received prompt replies to my emails and found this service to be extremely reliable and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone. Our hotel wanted to charge us substantially more for airport transfers using their own airport van. We didn't go on any tours but that was because we were being very lazy! Many thanks for an excellent service, I hope I'm fortunate to come back again soon.

1 Thank Fern S
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magnificent country and people.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

I went on a vacation with my mother and my 5 year old son and we had the time of our life. Country is picturesque, and landscape is like nothing to compare it to. I think it is extremely safe place (any place we went to) and people are the nicest I have ever meet. Very welcoming, kind and good hearted. I am one of those people who doesn't like to stay in a resort, I love to explore culture and see how people live, raise their children and live day to day life....Our driver and tour guide was excellent and very friendly and I would highly recommend them. You tell hem what you want to see and do and they will make sure they do that for you.....
I loved St Lucia and I cannot wait to come back again very soon.

1 Thank Mirela J
louisiana
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Real st. Lucia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

Just returned from a cruise with a stop in St. Lucia. Having visited the island previously, we were looking for something different. We booked with Real St. Lucia Tours and had a wonderful day thanks to our guide Danny. He was very informative, friendly, and professional. He made sure we got to do whatever we wanted and that we enjoyed our time in St. Lucia. We visited Tet Paul Nature trail for amazing views of the Pitons. I highly recommend this stop and this tour company for a great time,

1 Thank AddieW
Brooklyn, New York
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Real St. Lucia Tours deliver the best of St. Lucia with a personal touch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

Traveled to St. Lucia for one week with husband. Checked internet for airport transfer. Found Real St. Lucia airport shuttle providing a private air conditioned car that cost less than any other form of transportation. Made all arrangements on line. Dave was at the airport waiting for us and gave us the history of the island and a "mini-tour" on the hour and a half drive to our hotel. We were so impressed that we booked, again just on line, the Island Expo tour modifying it to meet our interests. Dave showed up and we spent more than 5 hours together, in a private air conditioned car viewing selected highlights, visited the mud baths and taking a dip in the Piton Falls. Dave was pleasant, personable, knowledgeable and fun to be with. Booked transfer back to UVF at end of vacation and this time Marcus promptly picked us up at resort. We had a very pleasant travel. Dealt with Janus Gyan on line--always a pleasure. The personal touch was very refreshing and welcome. Thanks for a wonderful time. I highly recommend this company.

1 Thank RDD57