“Dream Holiday in a Dream Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Romantic Luxury & Private Plunge Pool Overlooking Piton Mountains
Master Bedrooom -Modern spacious master bedroom design with extensive Piton views.
Master Bedroom View
Master Bedroom
Romantic Luxury & Private Plunge Pool Overlooking Piton Mountains
Master ensuite instantly envelopes you in glamour-with a rainforest shower completes the suite.
A gorgeous full kitchen features gleaming stainless-steel -everything you'll need for meals
Huge windows to let in sunshine, the space feels very large and welcoming.
The living room has a vaulted ceiling -You're never far from the view!
Master Bedroom View
Guest Bedroom - Cozy bedroom makes guests feel welcome and comfortable.
Guest Bathroom
View of Mango Trees
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 51 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nadia C
“Dream Holiday in a Dream Villa”
Reviewed December 21, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

My mum, dad, sister and I stayed at Serrana Villa for an incredible 10 day vacation.

The villa was beautifully presented, spotlessly clean and modern in design and the views were indeed spectacular. The location was perfect and was an ideal base for our stay.

Janus and Elma looked after us beautifully - they were so warm and accommodating and we wanted for nothing. A big bonus was all Janus' help with coordinating transportation for all our excursions out of town.

A dream holdiay! Thank you so much Janus and Elma!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
john b
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
“Chilling out in the pool - Bliss”
Reviewed December 3, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My wife and I stayed at Serrana Villa with my sister and brother in law for 16 nights. We never got tired of the beautiful views from the balcony and infinity pool, the pool is great for chilling out,whether it was having the first English cuppa in the morning, a local beer during the day or after a day out, cooling with a banana rum; absolute bliss.
Thank you Janus and Kershama, you were lovely hosts and made us feel like family, we were given a mobile phone to carry with us and encouraged to contact them 24/7 if we wanted to know anything.
The villa is modern and very clean with everything you need, it felt like home.
We hired a 4 x 4 so that we could spend time on trips out, the location was ideal as it was close to so many places of interest.
We would have loved to have stayed (much, much) longer

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Going home
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Trevor O
“Best part of our honeymoon!”
Reviewed December 1, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We absolutely loved our stay at this villa! In our opinion it actually seemed more beautiful in person, and in the pictures we got, than what is presented here on the site. Everything that it says is included really is, and its all new, and in excellent condition. Its in a very safe and quiet area, and the location is beautiful as you look out the back door and its rainforest, and then out the patio and its a view of the town and the pitons. Everything is in excellent condition, and the setup of the villa is extremely romantic, and was the perfect way to end our honeymoon. Our only wish was that we would have stayed there longer. Along with that it is pretty close to the beaches like Sugar beach, and Anse Chastanet, along with the pitons and sulphur springs. Everything was very clean, and Janus took amazing care of us. He gave us an extremely warm welcome, and was there to guide us to the apartment. He even presented us with a bag of fruit our second day into the trip. He was very kind and always right there when we needed help, and provided us with a phone to be able to get ahold of him wherever we may be. This place really has everything you could need, and was luxury at an amazing price. We surely plan to return back to this location one day!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View, Price, Atmosphere.
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Christoph...
Hannover, Germany
“Dream Villa in one of the most beautiful spots on St. Lucia!”
Reviewed September 21, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We spent almost a month on St. Lucia and Janus' villa and his drivers are by far the best value and service we experienced during our stay!
When we arrived everything was ready for us, Janus and Elma gave us a very warm welcome and were always there for us when we needed anything or when we were lost. Janus has the ability to read from your lips what you could possibly ask for to make your stay truly unique and one of a kind. We were even given a cell phone to reach him!
The villa itself is fantastic, has a breathtaking view and everything you need - from AC to Smart-TV to brand new kitchen equipment.
It's great to start tours around Soufriere or to enjoy a relaxed day at the pool!
Thanks Janus for having us - we'll definitely be back soon!

Liked best: Great Service and the view
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Michelle...
New York City, New York
“The best private Villa rental in St. Lucia”
Reviewed September 11, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

So many things can go wrong when you visit a foreign country for the first time. How will you get around? How much should you pay? Who should you talk to? Where should you eat? At this villa in St. Lucia I promise you will encounter ZERO problems with any of the aforementioned concerns. The host, Janus, is an absolute dream to deal with. He addresses concerns before you even have them! Transportation can be arranged through him, he will stock the villa with groceries of your choosing prior to your arrival, he provides a maid service (The property is immaculate), he will direct you to the best restaurants if you choose not to cook in the FULLY stocked kitchen at the villa and above all.....he is within such close proximity to the villa that he is always at your disposal to answer questions or address concerns.

My stay was PERFECT from the minute I stepped off the plane. Janus was in contact with us from the second we hopped in our rental car at the airport and even met us on the road to usher us onto his property in person! His very sweet wife gave us the grand tour of the villa and explained everything we'd need to know with a smile on her face. The villa is stocked with everything you'd need - eating utensils, cookware, plates/glasses, coffee machine, microwave, blender, iron/board, washing machine, internet/wifi, cable tv, air conditioning in BOTH bedrooms, patio furniture, towels, extra bed linens and bottled water. Janus spares no expense in making your stay absolutely incredible.

We were given a prepaid cell phone to use for local calls, like making reservations for dinner at nearby resorts. This was extremely helpful, as my NY phone was useless on the island. Wifi works, but that's it for my Sprint phone.

The property sits atop a massive hill overlooking all of Soufiere, the beautiful town the villa is located in. There are stunning views of the Pitons (a major attraction of the island) from the balcony and infinity pool. The villa is the last house on its road, which provides such amazing privacy and perfect vantage points. There is even a driveway to park your rental vehicle safely!

As previously mentioned, the villa is conveniently located in the town of Soufriere. This is by far the most happening area of St. Lucia. It has the most spectacular views from nearly every street/business/restaurant and it also has tons of local shops and markets. The townspeople are friendly and helpful to tourists. Janus can provide directions to and from almost every place you'd want to visit and he can even provide suggestions to some of the best viewpoints and eateries on the island. He is truly a gracious and helpful host.

If i could stay at this villa every year, I would not see a single problem with it. I'd never run out of things to do or see in St. Lucia AND Janus will undoubtedly provide the best service one can hope to receive in such a paradise. A+++++

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The incredible host of the property, who was extremely helpful.
Liked least: No dislikes at all. Perfect vacation location!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Kathleen...
Brooklyn, New York
“Perfect Paradise Escape!”
Reviewed July 24, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

This Villa is absolutely amazing!! My husband planned a quick summer getaway to St. Lucia and though I was skeptical about a villa verses a hotel, all my worries were put to rest. We were greeted by the owners who were such a warm and welcoming couple. They were very accommodating and knowledgeable of the Island as well. Although it was difficult to leave this amazing Villa lol, when we did decide to explore the Island, they provided the best recommendations. From fun adventurous days to romantic dinners, they made our stay a dream. I also love how they were always available when needed (no mater the time) yet distant enough to provide privacy.

As a woman, I fell in love with the modern kitchen (which came equipped with all the necessities needed for a wonderful stay). The bathroom and stoned shower was heaven! It was open enough to be romantic (I could see my husband in the shower through the bedroom) yet blocked off to provide privacy for other situations.
There was no air conditioning at this Villa but I promise you it was not needed. The cooling fans along with the cool natural breeze of the Island was a perfect balance.

The View: Breathtaking! Whether you're in the pool, on the patio or in your bedroom, you have the pleasure of enjoying a beautiful view of the Island. Speaking of pool, the infinity pool is a perfect touch to this Villa and also where I spent most of my time. During the day or under the blanket of stars at nights, the infinity pool is very cooling and very relaxing.

The romantic views and peaceful atmosphere provided by Serrana turned this vacation into a honeymoon for my husband and I. I highly recommend this villa. Whether you're going as a couple, a family or a girls/guys getaway you will not be disappointed. We will definitely be returning!

Liked best: The stone/brick-wall showers
Liked least: Having to leave this breathtaking haven
Michael D
New York City, New York
“Absolutely Amazing”
Reviewed July 23, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I wanted to surprise my wife by taking her to a private villa instead of the traditional hotel stay. I chose Serrana based on the pictures that were available and speaking with Janus who assured that my wife & I would love it. He was right because she was absolutely blown away. I had only seen that look on her face a couple of times before. Serrana exceeded my expectations by far. The view of the Magnificent pitons from our bedroom is "EVERYTHING". The location is ideal as it is in close proximity to many of the natural attractions. I must say I was a bit surprised of how cool it was in our villa, the cooling fans were adequate enough. We didn't have much use for them at times, maybe because we enjoyed being in the pool so much. This brings me to the infinity pool which is one of my favorites, especially at night with the moon hovering over you. You get the perfect romantic setting which make everything feel just right. I'm sitting here trying to think of the one thing I didn't like but I honestly can't come up with anything. This has definitely been one of our most favorable and memorable vacations. Thank you again Janus for such an amazing experience. I hope to be back soon..

Liked best: The view from the bedroom, The Stone Showers & the Infinity Pool
Liked least: I don't believe there is anything I didn't like.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing