“Mr.”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Chesterfield's is a great restaurant for a casual meal. Friendly staff make it a really great experience. P.S. Coconut Shrimp is really good.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank rip1986
Write a ReviewReviews (1,014)

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant and great food. The food was cooked to perfection and the different flavors within the dish were Devine. Pricing isn’t too bad to have the need to run to the bank either. I would say that if you miss Chesterfields you just missed a great meal!

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank kingrudy4
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

We’re live at Chesterfields on the water. Started with peal and eat shrimp. The shrimp were not very large but there was 1/2 a pound and they were fresh and delicious. Sad everyone serves the tasteless unhealthy farmed variety back in the states. I used a lot of their horse radish and it still was only slightly hot. I would have been lit up like a neon sight with that much at home. All in all a tasty combination. True to my love of shrimp I opted for the baked tiger shrimp stuffed with crab. These were larger shrimp. Not huge. Crab and sauce was tasty and pleased. Accompanied with fresh carrots, string beans and rice.

Unfortunately the wife had a peppery chicken dish since she doesn’t care for sea food. I found it very dry and chewy. She didn’t care for it but liked the fresh sides. Thought the roasted potatoes were amazing.

Enjoyed the waterfront seating with the nice breeze and our server was perfect at her art. Fish come up to deck so kids can feed them. Tomorrow’s dinner lol. Nice and big fish. Going to say my opinion is very good. Next time I return I will go with the fresh catch of the day.

Perfect ending of a warm brownie and ice cream. And fresh coffee.

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank scott1102
Reviewed October 31, 2018

The food here is absolutely delicious!!!! We came here for lunch and dinner a couple of times. We enjoyed the seafood platters, calamari, whole fish. Everyone visiting SXM should definitely stop by here and enjoy their seafood. They are very reasonably priced! Can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank gabbie83
Reviewed October 28, 2018

We had a wonderful dinner at Chesterfield's. Took a while to find the entrance (as you drive out of Phillipsburg you pass the restaurant and make the next right. Saturday night but not crowded (Friday's are busy). We had conch fritters (excellent, flattened...not balls and greens beneath are like a small salad). Very nice house merlot. Crab stuffed shrimp with Bernaise sauce was filling with rice, green beans and carrots. Filet mignon was nicely prepared and asked for a side of Bernaise. Very good value. Service charge automatically added. Left a bit more since we had such friendly service. We will return.

Date of visit: October 2018