Ok location is good, rooms ok as per 3+star rating, clean, very quiet never stayed in a place that sound proof. Beach great. Then....sorry food not great was better at the next door place BelAir. Bar Gizmo's expensive and $7. ice slurpy with a shot sitll an ice slurpy that is not right. Ten $ a nite extra to have a fridge in room was not a nice surprise at all. Maid service great. TV normal. Deli & coffee too expensive and better at BelAir. Many Promos but put on by time share crews., but only suttle pressures. Can Walk into Philllip[s burg easily if your fit. Safe and secure Yes.. Good family place, Ok beach chairs is an early AM hustle. Snorkling not great..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Philipsburg