The resort is on a great spot.....Little Bay is a great beach near the Dutch capital. You can see the cruise ships come in so you know when avoid the crowds. The company used to use the phrase "barefoot elegance" to describe the pretty but unpretentnious environment. There's a new chef who has improved the in-house dining tremendously. The restaurant is under renovation due to open any day. In the interim, outdoor dining is available for 3 meals a day...sometimes live music at night. They should consider keeping this option since it is so nice by the water. Staff is friendly, front desk can be spotty. On premises store is way over-priced so go to the supermarket if you can. 1 Bedroom unit was comfortable but the bed was not....they need to invest in some mattresses and quality pillows. Maid service is average.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, West Indies and Priceline so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Philipsburg
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach