All reviews vending machine in the lobby rooms are clean enjoyed my stay small casino beach vacation
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We were able to get away for an unexpected two extra days before check in at a different property so we looked up Sea View, got a great rate and came down.
Hotel is on Great Bay Beach, accessed from the first street off the beach. Stopped on the access side, next to a small casino, dropped our bags with Gerald (so helpful and kind), and went to park at a public parking place across from the KFC about a 5-10 minute walk from the motel.
Imayo, who suggested the parking area made check in a breeze. Very courteous and professional. Gerald helped with our bags. We were upgraded as a courtesy to a beach view room. Nice patio area for meals in front of the room along the walkway going to each room.
Rooms are clean and neat, beds are comfy, shower pressure and hot water were good as well.
Really nice “to order” breakfast. Took our breakfast outside with an ocean view. Great location for shopping, lying on the beach, people watching, etc.
Thanks to all the staff; Nadine, Nathaniel, Gerald and Imayo. I know I’m forgetting someone. Pleasant two night stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank wesbarrett64
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Stayed @ this resort for 2 days. It was lovely. Friendly staff to accompany you with anything needed. The hotel room was nice with everything you could've asked for on your vacation, the thing is that the bed squeaks whenever you turn on the bed but overall it was good. I enjoyed my stay and the people around the area. The beach is lovely. It's footsteps away from the hotel. Thinking of choosing this place. I think you should, I recommend this place to anyone who'll be coming on vacation.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank emjay535
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sea View Beach Hotel!
I am happy to hear your stay here with us was a pleasant one, especially as your stay was after the hurricane Irma.

Because you did not share your name in the review I am not able to trace as to which room you stayed. I would like to address the "squeaky bed" issue.Would you be so kind as to state which room you stayed?
I hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Nadine Lake
Operations Manager

Reviewed June 22, 2017

This hotel was our overnight stay as a school group traveling to Guadeloupe. It was an average place with ok service. The rooms were alright, not bad at all. The internet comes at a cost...

On the bright side, it's just a place to sleep for the night. There are many things around to do; many food places and beaches along the way.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank meganveira
Nadine L, Guest Relations Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2017

Dear Megan V,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts of our hotel!
We do hope you return to visit in the near future.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Share a room with two others. Nice Cozy establishment. Nothing fancy, clean, great air conditioning. 1st floor facing the ocean. Wifi in the lobby Staff very helpful, great customer service. One of the women had a walker.and a cane. We stayed on the first floor facing the ocean.

The other two women are repeated customers. They provided so much care for person with the walker. Senior Citizen Friendly (especially since there are stairs to climb to enter initially). Staff found a car service that made it easy to get to Carnival Village. Near Shops. Fast Food, shopping and Food Establishments along the Broad Walk. We were there for carnival, parade took place in front of the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Simplybudgeting

Hello,

Thank you for your review!
We are happy to hear you and your friends had a good time on the island and found our hotel accommodations satisfactory and our staff helpful.
We hope you visit again!

Reviewed May 2, 2017

My Fiance and I initially booked 5 nights stay. Upon checking in we were informed that we would have to pay $5US per device, per night for WIFI in our room (we declined, you do the math). The first 2 nights were not enjoyable because we couldn't communicate with our family and friends to let them know how we were doing. Our room door wouldn't stay closed without us having to lock the dead bolt, there was a horrid smell coming out of the bathroom although it appeared clean. We decided to check out on the third day and UPGRADE ourselves into a RESORT over at Simpson Bay which was 15US more than sea view hotel, included FREE WIFI, private parking for our rental and much more. The only good thing about this hotel was that its on front street near shopping, but thats useless if you have a rental car because they don't offer parking.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Shantal C
Nadine L, Manager at Sea View Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Dear Ms.Clarke,

Thank you sharing your review with us! I apologize your experience at our hotel was not good.
I am not sure if you informed my staff of these issues but we would have taken care of them and made sure you were comfortable.
We have published on our website and all media outlets we do not offer free wifi or parking facilities, we are a city hotel and On site parking in Philipsburg for Hotels is not available to us.
We trust you enjoyed the rest of your stay on the island and should you decide to return to the island for another vacation please feel free to contact me on seaviewbeachhotel@yahoo.com. My name is Nadine Lake and I am the Operations Manager.