“Shopping”

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #16 of 115 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This Hard Rock in Philipsburg, St. Maarten opened in December, 2010.
Reviewed October 7, 2018

I enjoyed shopping in this new store. I did not have time to eat here because I was on a cruise, and my day was most limited. Maybe next time. . .

Reviewed October 7, 2018

A second floor restaurant with the typical Hard Rock t-shirts, etc. on the first floor. Nachos were ok, could have used some salsa and guacamole and the Carib is always good. An enjoyable place to take a break from the beach and ok prices and if you sit close to water side, fun people watching.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

i stop by every week for frozen drinks. the costumer service is top class,. i always feel pleased when i stop by.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

I came here for lunch while my wife was shopping at Joes Jewellry (see my review), Even though the port was empty I was given friendly prompt service and the food was wonderful.
In the past I have never been a fan of The Hard Rock in other cities but this location changed my opinion.

Israel1525, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

We really appreciate your opinion, we hope to see you again soon
Thank you for your preference at Hard Rock Cafe St Maarten

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We rented chairs/umbrellas on the beach for the day and decided to try the Hard Rock for a snack midday. Hoped we would get a break from the heat for an hour however still very warm inside. Food was pricey, as was most in the area however quality was only OK. Service was good and waitress was friendly.