“Our Best Day on St Maarten!”

Friday Farewell Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
US$129.00*
and up
St Maarten Catamaran Snorkel Sail
More attraction details
Owner description: on Fridays, set sail for a full tour around St Maarten/St Martin. With 3 stops for Beach time, snorkeling and Lunch. Includes open bar, meal and pick up.
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We want to thank Eagle Tours for a fabulous day on the water sailing today! Sophie was right, we loved it! Our girls had so much fun they wish they could go again tomorrow! We were on the Quality Time all day sailing trip around the island and what a great value for the money we spent today! The sailing was magnificent, the snorkeling was fun, the beaches were pristine, the water was a sparkling bright blue, the food in Grand Case was superb, the rum punch was never ending and the captain and crew of Manuel, Debbie and Otis were exceptional and so fun! The service was incredible and the traditional YMCA song and dance at the end of the day was a perfect ending to a fantastic day! We would do it all overagain tomorrow if you were not already booked! Thank you again for a wonderful St. Maarten memory for our mother /daughter vacation! We will definitely beback again and would highly recommend this day of sailing to anyone vacationing on St Maarten.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

A great way to see everything beautiful and with a fun crew! Drinks, food and music are non-stop, and you'll be sure to add some firsts your "firsts" list on this excursion. Lunch was spectacular by the way. Fresh, local fish served with a smile. And the end of the day is even fun with a champagne toast. A definite 'must do'!

1  Thank ormondgirlie1
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We booked the Friday Farewell Tour with Eagle Tours.I am not sure why they call it the Farewll tour, a better name would be Around the Island Tour. The company sent a bus to pick us up from where we were staying. Once at the dock, we boarded the beautiful catamaran(Quality Time) that had adequate seating both in and out of the shade. There were two restrooms on board. The staff served punch and rum punch as we pulled out of the Marina and began our voyage around beautiful St. Martin. At our first stop, La Samanna, the staff gave out snorkle gear to anyone interested. I would say 60% of the passengers got off the boat and snorkeled in the calm waters. One of the crew came out on a rubber dinghy and made sure everyone was okay. Once we all were back aboard, we set sail for our next stop, Happy Beach, an area only accessible by land if you are willing to take a fifteen minute walk from where you park. We had this on our list of places we had wanted to visit and were thrilled that we were able to approach it from water A crew member served drinks in the ocean to anyone who wanted. Talk about service.Back opn board,sandwiches were available as well as an open bar which remained open all day. Once we left this area, we sailed up past Marigot to the beautiful area of Grand Case, known for its fine restaurants. The boat came as close to shore as possible as then we were taken to shore on the rubber dinghy(some swam) where we had a wonderful lunch in Calmos Cafe, on the beach with our toes in the sand. We had eaten dinner there the previous night and the lunch menu was pretty similar to what we were offered for dinner so I was shocked that this was all included in the price of the tour. ( I believe the cost of the tour was about $110 each). After our wonderful lunch, it was back on board to our final stop, Orient Bay Beach (see my separate review, my favorite beach in St. Martin). On our way back to the Marina, the crew sang and danced and all the passangers got involved, it was a fun way to end a beautiful day.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

My husband and I spent our honeymoon in Great Bay and knew right away we wanted to do a catamaran tour. We did the Friday Farewell Tour on the Too Rhum Punch with Roel, Anki and Daniel. It poured rain just as we were getting on the boat but it passed quickly and Anki kept the energy level up. Once we were out of the marina, the sun was out and it was a perfect day. The swimming stops were beautiful and lunch in Grand Case was great. If you want to stay dry, don't sit on the canopy when you get to the Atlantic - you will get soaked. Was definitely fun though! We had so much fun on the boat and had complete faith that Roel and Anki would take good care of us. I highly recommend this tour company and this tour.

We also did the champagne sunset cruise on the Wednesday night - another perfect cruise in a perfect locale.

Reviewed 7 August 2011

Quality Time is the name of this boat. We took the Eco tour that normally runs on Tuesday but cancelled because of tropical storm Emily. Which turned out great for me because they sail on Friday the 5th of August which is my birthday. The crew was very nice and attentive. Snorkeling was great. Lunch at Grand Case was even better and I swam back to the boat to burn some calories. More swimming after lunch. And of course the Champagne bath I got because "it was my 52 birthday". (No worries I got to shower off before I left the boat.) We sailed around the whole island. Now we now exactly what beaches to hit the next time we go. What a amazing birthday and a amazing end to a great holiday.... A must for everyone.

2  Thank TriciaYeo