Book In Advance
Tours from Friday Farewell Tour tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 3, 2016

We wanted a trip around the island and it was but it could have been better. We were under the impression we wound be docking at the beaches we visited but instead only stopped i the water. The crew needs to limit the amount of alcohol that is consumed as, this is not an exaggeration, I saw one individual consume at least 20 beers and his wife had at least 12 rum punches. There were too many intoxicated people by the end of the day and it took away from our enjoyment.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I took the Tuesday Farewell Tour. It was so much fun. The crew was great. They all had such spirit they drew everyone into the adventure of sailing around the island. The snorkeling was fun.
The lunch at Calmos was very good. I will definitely go again next year

3  Thank breien1
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Had a awesome day open bar four beaches three couse lunch st grande casa food good also the service crew very polite made the dsy very enenjoyable best day trip I've ever been on

2  Thank ladysparky
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was recommended by an owner at Oyster Bay named Alicia as soon as we arrived & met her. She advised if you do one thing while you are here do the catamaran all day trip through Eagle. She said you sail/motor around the whole island stopping at two different snorkel spots and have the most fabulous surprise lunch on the french side. My sister & I, Mom & Dad had the most incredible time and very worth the money. Most of these kinds of activities, afterwards you say, I am glad we did that & everybody should experience that once. This is the kind of special thing if we were to go to St. Maarten every year we would do this every time. It was truly amazing! Irene (from Holland) was always asking us if we wanted a drink & explaining the sites. Thank you Irene for making our day the best!!!The staff on board of four were so attentive & great!!! One of the best days of our lives! I think one person felt a little sea sick part of the time. The boat is beautiful & my guess is there were about 20 on board.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was such a wonderful way to spend a day and see St. Maarten! It included stops at beautiful beaches, lunch in Grand Case, and fun times cruising on the water. The crew is extra attentive, friendly, and makes the entire trip an extraordinary experience! Well worth the cost!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The cruise was amazing, got to see the whole island is less than a day. The crew was great and very helpful. It was my husband's birthday so they let him fish off the back of the catamaran and he caught a tuna, it was awesome!! The only bad part was the ride back when we were in 15 foot waves. The catamaran took it like a champ but I was feeling a little queezy.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This was a fun way to see this island by sailing around and stopping at beautiful beaches for swims along the way. A nice shore lunch was included at a beachfront cafe on the French side. The crew were fantastic and served up plenty of drinks and snacks. Avoid going on a rough windy day if you are prone to seasickness. We had a smooth sail on a hot and brilliant sunny day - take lots of sunscreen. Starts and finishes at Phillipsburg - from 9 am until about 5.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very friendly and professional staff. Food and drinks were very good and the stops made for swimming and snorkeling were great.

1  Thank Marilyn F
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Probably our best day on St Martin. We had a great day with sun and breeze, snorkeling, lunch and sunset. Staff was fun, friendly and professional.
Half the catamaran had shade, great for me that burn easily in the sun.
Snorkling had options for less experienced swimmers.
Everything included in the price, also taxi from/to hotel (for us staying far away at Radisson there was great value).

Would absolutely recommend Eagle Tours!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

So, we recently posted that we were heading back to St Maarten for the 5th time and extremely excited to take this Friday Farewell trip again. Well, not so excited after a not so exciting trip! First of all, the included hotel transfer from Phillipsburg is nice, however, there is alot of stops along the way to pick up everyone. The weather was a little cloudy and it started to rain as we pulled away from the dock, however, the boat left anyway..A little scary watching the weather roll in but we were forced to brave it out since they were heading out(would have been nice to have the option to reschedule). We sailed in the rain and noticed the boat was not sailing in the normal direction. I assume because of the weather, the trip was revised and we never hit Creole Rock or Tintermarre Island as the excursion was planned. Wait...that is 2 of the main reasons I chose this excursion...is to see these spots. If the route was changing, shouldn't we have been advised? Ok, so off to swimming in random places. Next, I head to the bar to grab a drink and to my surprise. "NO COORS LIGHT"! What? that is the 3rd reason I chose this excursion because they have served Coors Light in the past. The bartender says they just recently switched to Miller Lite. Ok, so I choke down a Presidente instead. For anyone who has been to SXM, you know that Coors Light is served usually everwhere and is very visabily advertised throughout the island. Next, unlike some of the other cat trips, if you want a drink, you have to get up and go get it - the deck is SLICK and when you are laying out in front on the net, getting up and down is not so enjoyable. Service could have been better! I was truly disappointed in this trip and it was not due to the weather, but due to the fact we did not get to see the 2 places that were on the itinerary and also because they did not serve the usual as they have for YEARS. I would not take this one again. I found a great trip through a different agency and will see them again next time I visit SXM. So disappointed as I bragged about this trip to others and my niece that was with us for the first time.

2  Thank budrow02