“Mr.”

St maarten burger madness
Ranked #6 of 115 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Burger Madness stretches the concept of America's most popular comfort food into new territory. Chef Nadia created a enormous variety of burger dishes, with enough choices to please any palette. Beef, chicken, veggie and fish burgers are all prepared with the freshest ingredients. Even the buns are baked on site and the fries cut from potatoes.If you just come for a refreshment, enjoy the outdoor bar and let Sharon mix one of her delicious signature cocktails.
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, always making small talk. Burgers are great but the stewed Ox tail was divine. AC on the inside to escape the heat. Right on the beach.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Great food and atmosphere. The owner id also the main chef and puts a lot of care into the food. Friendly staff and prompt service.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a drink whilst in the cruise and ended up eating as well. Tifarri and Sharon are soo lovely and friendly and the food is really good and reasonably priced. Cheese burger great. Cesar salad with shrimp beautiful. Staff not pushy or intimidating and in my opinion the best place to eat. Second time around for me. Highly recommend this place on the boardwalk.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

(March) I had read about where to eat in this city, before leaving on our cruise, and had chosen this place to eat, re. ratings and prox. to beach. So when I got hungry at the beach, I headed down the street to this burger joint. Doesn't look like much from the outside, not alot of seating inside, but the food is good. Very tall burger!! Take out...Took the food back to the beach, to share with hubby, and he enjoyed the fries. I grabbed some cold drinks too, as it was very hot outside. Service was kinda quick, while I waited near the counter for my order to be ready. The girls placing the orders, were pleasant, to chat a bit with.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to be stopped by Tafari on our stroll down front street in St Maarten. He and Sharon welcomed us into the restaurant and made us feel like family. Best burgers and 2-4-$10 drinks in town. Fresh pineapple piña coladas were awesome...way better than on the cruise ship! A must on any trip to St Maarten.