“Great food and service. ”
Review of Nu Love Beach Bar

Nu Love Beach Bar
Ranked #23 of 115 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Got our chairs at Holland House. Hooked up with Alex at Nu Love. Great food. Wife got a shrimp Caesar with huge shrimp. Nachos for me. Mozzarella sticks for my daughter. Super friendly and free wi-fi.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Rented 2 beach chairs on our day downtown. A lot of beach rental chair guys trying to get business, but I like Ali Baba’s laid back style and pitch. Not to mention they appeared to have best deal. 2 chairs, umbrella including multiple drink options for $20. Ordered some food that was brought out to us on the beach and went back up to bar for more drink refills. Nice people, food, and drinks for reasonable prices. Owners and staff seemed to care about customers satisfaction unlike the vibe you sometimes get from other places in Philipsburg. If you’re on a cruise ship or just want a chill, relaxed day on Great Bay then I’d recommend over other options. Not saying other options aren’t good, but just an opinion I got.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

I liked this restaurant because it was right in front of the beach, so the scenery was amazing. The food was fine also.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

This place is owned by a very nice Candian couple. They have some Candian food on the menu to boot.

The food and the service are great and it is located in a great location. This was my second visit meal here and I will be back.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Ordered a share plate and got charged twice.....also pointed out that “service charge will be added.” ..doesn’t specify how much but our bill was way more than expected. Owner (who seems a little tired of bothersome staff and customers) didn’t much care and generally showed a disdain for customers who appear to be targets for cash....pointed out to us that staff are only remunerated by the “service charge”...in my view, a business that is not sustainable as it doesn’t deliver on marketed promises. Beware!