“Spacious, great food, live entertainment”

Ocean Lounge Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #36 of 116 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Reviewed December 5, 2017

My review title includes the word spacious - it's not that it's a large restaurant but the tables are spaced in a way that you feel like you're not on top of the next person. I very much enjoyed my meal here in an open setting on the beach, listening to a live band on a Friday. I had the vegetarian risotto followed by the blueberry pie with mango sorbet, and they were both excellent! The service was quick and friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

I was staying at Holland House and ate here a few nights because it's right there. While I did enjoy my meals and the ambiance I felt that the servings were a little too small. In addition, the staff came off as a little cold at times.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Service is really good in this restaurant. A very pleasant place to retreat away from all the people that try to get you into their boardwalk bars. This place is classy and the food is delicious. This is my favorite spot on the island. Not cheap but worth the money!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

The Ocean Lounge at the Holland House in Phillipsburg is right on the "boardwalk". It's very open so you can enjoy the nice breeze. We visited during low season so there was only 1 waiter and the manager working. They were extremely friendly but did seem like they needed more help. My friend chose the nachos to snack on. She said they were just ok, the cheese wasn't melted. I chose to go with the truffle pasta and chicken. I thought the portion size was perfect, it came out steaming and fresh. Chicken was juicy and seasoned well and my pasta was delicious.

The only thing I feel I should mention is my friend was brought the wrong alcoholic beverage, but once we inquired the manager immediately comped us the drink and brought the correct one. They were quick to fix the problem and so friendly.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017

This is the restaurant situated inside Holland House Beach Hotel, the setting is right on the boardwalk with unobstructed view over the bay and harbor. The food is modern, creative and very good

Date of visit: January 2017