“Great breakfast! ”

Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Marigot
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Croissant Royal is a great place to grab breakfast or lunch at Marina Royal, Saint Martin. First and for most, our croissants are OUT OF THIS WORLD. It would be a crime to live and/or visit SXM and not try them at least once. Don't be mislead by the name, this is not a luxurious or overly fancy kind of place. It's warm, friendly, clean and reasonably priced , with a quick turn around and high quality food with a great view of the Marina. Open every day from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A group of friends and I had breakfast here on a Sunday. The breakfast was great. There were virtually no complaints. Everything was great. The crêpes, eggs, croissants, orange juice! Everything! We’ll definitely return!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

I was DEVASTATED that our beloved breakfast place had changed hands after Irma and I will miss the delightful French couple that ran the place, but I was completely gobsmacked to discover that it had reopened and is 95% the same! Same great menu, same killer food, same perfect cappuccinos! It made me so happy I almost cried!

Ted A, Président at Croissant Royal, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Indeed,same concept, we to continue to serve our precious customers as in the past, with love and especially with lot of taste :)

Reviewed September 11, 2017

We eat several meals here each time we visit St. Maarten. My father loves the Croissanterie's croissants and American breakfast. We meet many friends here for breakfast and lunch every year. i usually have the tuna sandwiches, and my mom enjoys the crepes. The men who own it are great.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I loved this place. We were staying at the Marina on a yacht and ate here 4 times - 2 breakfast and 2 lunches. I even grabbed an order to go for the airplane ride home. You must try the shrimp cocktail and the ham and cheese croissant. Delicious!

Reviewed August 17, 2017

This is our favorite place to have breakfast in Marigot. It is in Marina Royale. The staff is always welcoming and the food is great. We love the American breakfast and the crepes. Their croissants are some of the best we've had on island.