Do not waste your time and money to come here. You're better off sleeping in your car!!! I'm at this hotel as I type thus review now. For starters once my friends and I got here we had 2 twin beds pushed together. Then try told us we bad to pay more because there were more than just 2 people and it's for the breakfast package. I told them we'd opt out of eating breakfast and they told us no we still had to pay more money. We paid the money, then they gave us this wrist bands and told us that we had to keep them on for our entire stay so they could recognize who's guest and which plans you have. I have never in all the hotels we've stayed in had to put on a wrist band. But anyway we decide to try and make the best of it and go to the beach they have in the back and it's nothing but a bunch of boats out there. Walking onto the beach only to sink into the sand. It's like a clay or mud, it is NOT sand!!!!! The water is not blue and green the way the show in the pictures. You can not see 3 inches threw the water because of the "sand". It feels like quick sand every time you walk. So we decided well just stay in the pool. Later on that night as I attempted to lie in my twin bed and watch tv, web learned that everything is in french and Spanish. We had 1 channel in English which was HBO with Spanish subtitles. The remote has 4 buttons so you cannot remove the subtitle or change the language. I woke up in the middle of the night with aching back pains and couldn't breathe. I called the front desk and he moved us to a larger room that had 2 double size beds and 1 twin bed, which we asked for at first. We finally made it to sleep at 5 and had to be up in a few hours for this breakfast buffet which was the worse! The food is horrible!!! I do recommend the pizza parlor up the street! Great pizza! Keep in mind this is only day one. If you want to enjoy St. Maarten do NOT come to Le Flamboyant because there isn't anything flamboyant about this hotel!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Beachfront Hotel set on Simson Bay, 5 miles from Juliana Int'l Airport, St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Le Flamboyant Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Flamboyant Hotel Baie Nettle
- Le Flamboyant Resort All Inclusive
- Le Flamboyant Hotel And Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Saint-Martin