“Very busy place”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, French, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Established in 1983, Zee Best is a household name for vacationers and residents. Serving artisanal French Pastries freshly prepared in our bakery every morning, you will find as well, a great coffee selection, fresh juices, heavenly crêpes and everything you could imagine made with eggs from benedicts to omelets!The most important meal of the day can also be the most delicious. Open for the early risers or sleepy heads, St-Maarten best breakfast is served from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm everyday (Simpson Bay and Port-de Plaisance location). Voted best breakfast place in St Maarten / St Martin 7 years in a row, Zee Best also serves lunch from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm. Come in and experience what breakfast and lunch are all about!Open 7 days a week, Zee Best, and its friendly staff, is "Zee" place to befor breakfast and lunch in St Maarten!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They cram a lot of seating area into this restaurant, and the people who do fill the seats! Only trouble is, it takes quite a while to get a coffee in the morning. They put a huge basket of different croissants on your table, and you pay for the ones that you eat. Unfortunately, we ran out of time to eat anything further because we were on a deadline. It would be lovely to sit and chat with neighboring customers, and drink the delicious coffee, next time!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,012)

Reviewed October 28, 2018

Came with friends! Really enjoyed the BLT and smoothie... The only thing my friends didn't enjoy was the curry chicken crepe.

Reviewed October 26, 2018

My friend and I had breakfast here as it was in walking distance from our resort. The service is good, not too many smiles, but then these folks are still suffering the aftermath of Irma's wrath. Guests are immediately provided a basket of some of the most delicious pastries on the Island. We are told that we pay for what we eat. I savored the almond croissant, absolutely the best almond croissant I have ever had. I ordered the goat cheese quiche, my friend ordered the bacon, cheese and egg crepe. Her request for goat cheese on the crepe was accommodated, and the result was scrumptious. My quiche was ok, a bit dry since I am sure, unlike the crepe it was not freshly made, just warmed up to serve. Zee Best definitely has zee best pastries.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

This is a little pricey, but well worth the trip and a must do every time in SXM. Their basket of fresh-baked pastries, especially the almond are Zee best. Have to try the lattes, quiche, almost everything.

Reviewed October 11, 2018

The food is great. The pastry basket is fresh and tasty. The white sangria mimosas get high marks in my book. All of the egg dishes are fresh. You can’t go wrong with the crepes either.